User Controls

Yo Sophie, I found a way to bridge the gap between u and ur waifu

Enjoi
    Ugh. Fuck.

I have never seen a pussy like that. Do Japanase assholes have a hymen? Fuck.
    https://www.google.de/search?q=hymen&client=ms-android-htc-rev&hl=de-DE&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO07bh_rzSAhXrO5oKHcI_BxsQ_AUIBygB&biw=640&bih=360&dpr=2#imgrc=PgEt8JvUKAGhJM:
    Lanny, can you make it so that this shit embeds itself?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RisiR Ugh. Fuck.

I have never seen a pussy like that.

Never seen a weird hymen-esque structure like that either, but the other thing is a pretty close resemblance to pre-teen pussy overall. I think that we can conclude that everyone that likes asian chicks is probably a pedophile.
    I like Asian chicks. Stop it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    posting in a handsome and well tanned individual thread that has the need to hit on other guys wife
    I thot azn pussies were sideways
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Never seen a weird hymen-esque structure like that either, but the other thing is a pretty close resemblance to pre-teen pussy overall. I think that we can conclude that everyone that likes asian chicks is probably a pedophile.

thats because they dont exist on humans.

the retard that built that thing has obviously never seen the vagina or anus on a human.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR I like Asian chicks. Stop it.

of course you do...part of your fantasy that any woman would have anything to do with you, knowing theyre the only race that tolerates micro-penis afflictees.

stick to homosexual encounters in dark alleys and glory holes, you fucking bosnian faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course you do…part of your fantasy that any woman would have anything to do with you, knowing theyre the only race that tolerates micro-penis afflictees.

stick to homosexual encounters in dark alleys and glory holes, you fucking bosnian faggot

Are you copy pasting stuff I've said to you before now or is it just the Stockholm Syndrome that makes you want to be like me?

Anyway, stop it. You are emberassing.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Are you copy pasting stuff I've said to you before now or is it just the Stockholm Syndrome that makes you want to be like me?

Anyway, stop it. You are emberassing.

it would be obvious if i were copy/pasting your posts...

everything would be misspelled and not a damned thing would make sense.

get back on your street corner before your pimp finds out youre not earning him his beer and cigarette money, hajiniggerjedi.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course you do…part of your fantasy that any woman would have anything to do with you, knowing theyre the only race that tolerates micro-penis afflictees.

Lol made me think of snoopy. What the fuck happened to that slav fuck. Did he get sent back to romania when they shut down the calais jungle, or did he drown trying to cross the channel on an inner tube?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Such Japansensation -- Enjoi
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist Lol made me think of snoopy. What the fuck happened to that slav fuck. Did he get sent back to romania when they shut down the calais jungle, or did he drown trying to cross the channel on an inner tube?

hopefully that faggot died in a grease fire

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He's in emeryville in his seaplane he's about to attack the White Walker yep!

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock hopefully that faggot died in a grease fire

Maybe he saw sense and beat his wifes/dogs skull in with a claw hammer
    Originally posted by infinityshock hopefully that faggot died in a grease fire

Umad.
    Originally posted by NARCassist Lol made me think of snoopy. What the fuck happened to that slav fuck. Did he get sent back to romania when they shut down the calais jungle, or did he drown trying to cross the channel on an inner tube?

Still around, I talk to him on Steam sometimes. He still owns http://www.molotoveverything.com and he's just doing life shit.
Jump to Top