User Controls

Who else still runs Windows XP as there main OS?

Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    You are just a paki.
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    exactly. my keyboard doesn't even have those symbols you handsome and well tanned individual
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    apparently spectral lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just because you never have noticed that you had a virus doesn't mean you don't have any.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Just because you never have noticed that you had a virus doesn't mean you don't have any.

Most people would notice a virus.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Most people would notice a virus.

Like ransomware or adware maybe but something like a keylogger or trojan seems pretty unlikely to be detected. What would a user experience to suggest they had a virus?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny Like ransomware or adware maybe but something like a keylogger or trojan seems pretty unlikely to be detected. What would a user experience to suggest they had a virus?

Yeah, average joe wouldn't notice the presence of a keylogger or rootkit, or whatever.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Like ransomware or adware maybe but something like a keylogger or trojan seems pretty unlikely to be detected. What would a user experience to suggest they had a virus?

You're correct.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I still do because it's fun. Fuck it. I have a PC running every consumer grade version of Windows. No Pro versions of any though. :/
    You people need help.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You people need help.

I don't use them for my actual life though. That's all separated. I just run them for the fun of it and nostalgia.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've had XP running for 10 years, without having to do a single fresh install. No viruses, adware, malware or adware at all, smooth and perfect operation. Fuck Windows 7. Fuck Windows 10.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I had xp until it had support dropped then moved to 7, it's a straight upgrade.
    Nobody really needs any support for Windows at all, though. Run a good rule-based software firewall behind a router and you're fine.
    People here maybe retarded, but not retarded enough to keep using XP
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon People here maybe retarded, but not retarded enough to keep using XP

You must not have read the responses then if you think that.
    The SP3 version of XP is pretty solid, as for security concerns. All the hype about it being full of holes is just complete BS from Microsoft surrogates, who always have to have the latest version of everything, and enough is never enough for these people. They just scoff at WINXP users because they want to stay "cool".
    I stopped using xp in like 2006 when I lost the install disc
Jump to Top