User Controls

masturbated, tired of miami

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks i got robbed twice, beat senseless and have been sitting in the airport for two days. My plane leaves i six and a half hours. My body really hurts. I can't wait to shower.
    Ghost Black Hole
    sounds like a good time , whats the problem?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I'm sorry you almost unalived
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks i got robbed twice, beat senseless and have been sitting in the airport for two days. My plane leaves i six and a half hours. My body really hurts. I can't wait to shower.

This nigga is never gonna learn.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've had more fun in the last two weeks than i ever did i Wisconsin, shitty it culminated with the ass whooping of my life
    Originally posted by Bradley I've had more fun in the last two weeks than i ever did i Wisconsin, shitty it culminated with the ass whooping of my life

Short term gain, continued long term misery...(and quite frankly the events you described are generally not a good example of "fun").
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Short term gain, continued long term misery…(and quite frankly the events you described are generally not a good example of "fun").

That's lofe
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm honestly jealous
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Dre was right, you can't make a ho a housewife
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks i got robbed twice, beat senseless and have been sitting in the airport for two days. My plane leaves i six and a half hours. My body really hurts. I can't wait to shower.

What a shocking turn of events…..who da thunk Bradley would fail at life?

Ghost Black Hole
    How is that failing. Just sounds like he's living to Me. Oh because he doesn't have a house and car and bla bla bla like who the fuck cares, lots of people have different stuff but are they happy?
    Originally posted by Ghost How is that failing.

Telling us how things are working out for him and then 2 days later saying he's skipping town and the plans are therefore in the toilet.

AGAIN.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Telling us how things are working out for him and then 2 days later saying he's skipping town and the plans are therefore in the toilet.

AGAIN.

Lol….remember this is the guy who posted this:

https://niggasin.space/thread/79208

Then this the very next day

https://niggasin.space/thread/79229

of course he thinks it’s normal every day life…..
    Originally posted by Bradley I've had more fun in the last two weeks than i ever did i Wisconsin, shitty it culminated with the ass whooping of my life

i thought you were an S rank knife fighter?
    Originally posted by Bradley That's lofe

No, it isn't
    FET LIFE
    THATS WHAT ALL THE PEOPLE SAAAAAAY
    RAN OFF TO FLORIDA
    TURNED OUT REAL GAY
    BUT I KNOW ILL BE OVER THE MOOOOOON
    WHEN MY ASSHOLE HEALS BY THIS COMIN JUUUUUNE
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    So hows college going bradley?

That bunk ass college that u were gonna pwn right?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Take care bro
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah turn that plane around go kick the cabin door and say TURN TBIS PLANE AROUND
Jump to Top