User Controls

Bringing a Nintendo DS to a drug deal

Ghost Black Hole
    The cops will never suspect a dude with a ds

Maybe he's emulating the Amiga on it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    girlfriend works for a pest control company

there's been more than one instance of people taking jobs as pest control techs just so they have access to a company vehicle they can sell drugs from to avoid attracting attention
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    Originally posted by aldra girlfriend works for a pest control company

there's been more than one instance of people taking jobs as pest control techs just so they have access to a company vehicle they can sell drugs from to avoid attracting attention

I knew soemone that did that for robberies

NOBODY EVER SUSPECTS THE RANDOM TOW TRUCK

also I am at a drug deal right now typing this on a DS web browser. nobody is any the wiser
    People used to do that with ice cream vans back when I was a young fella-me-lad

"give me a cherry Jubbly and an ounce of skunk"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That sounds like a lot could go wrong like WOOPS mixed up the butter rum with butter fentanyl and I already sold all those school children

And then you drive the truck straight out of town and never look back and don't check the news for a while.
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Gay thread
    Originally posted by Sweet Gay thread

^ this post was written by someone that takes a SMARTPHONE to drug deals

cops don't search a DS, idiot. Enjoy never getting your phone back, mines at jhome safe.
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix ^ this post was written by someone that takes a SMARTPHONE to drug deals

cops don't search a DS, idiot. Enjoy never getting your phone back, mines at jhome safe.

Gay attempt at being quirky ^
    You are just too brainwashed to understand life on "the streets"

spooken like someone that doesn't know about "the struggle" and the "hustle"

Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix You are just too brainwashed to understand life on "the streets"

spooken like someone that doesn't know about "the struggle" and the "hustle"

Literal perpetual welfare adult who doesn't know shit about "life on the streets" or "the struggle" or "the hustle"
    ahahaha imagine being this upset from someone selling cocaine to afford food

WHY DO YOU HATE CAPITALISM SO MUCH

government needs to get a cut, except most drug dealers are on welfare and don't report their illicit earnings so are essentially double dipping and destroying the system on two fronts

sucking the state dry and making more drug addicts, which increases costs of policing.

This is why you are upset, oh you earn too much $$?? better pay your fair share, the police don't work for free and they have all these drug addicts running around!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix ahahaha imagine being this upset from someone selling cocaine to afford food

WHY DO YOU HATE CAPITALISM SO MUCH

government needs to get a cut, except most drug dealers are on welfare and don't report their illicit earnings so are essentially double dipping and destroying the system on two fronts

sucking the state dry and making more drug addicts, which increases costs of policing.

This is why you are upset, oh you earn too much $$?? better pay your fair share, the police don't work for free and they have all these drug addicts running around!

You are going to die very young
    I just "refurbed a DS lite, new screen protectors, new case, new battery, new R4 card.
    Sweet African Astronaut
    I actually love my DS Lite, it's the greatest handheld ever conceived. Scron is also just a lame.
    I walk around with a DS on me , when the cops search me I say "I was just using it as a step counter"

Folks the cops look at me like some fucking weirdo nerd and just let me go every time. Nobody EVER suspects the DS.

Originally posted by Sweet I actually love my DS Lite, it's the greatest handheld ever conceived. Scron is also just a lame.

Lol a LITE that's pussy shit, trying to hide it. I bet you are too scared to take it out in public
    I rock a classic myself, the big bulky one

Originally posted by Speedy Parker You are going to die very young

from playing nintendo DS?

I use the pictochat to write down phone numbers and it auto deletes with no way to restore it when the device is turned off.
    and it's easy to hide it in a stick figure animation. I spent two hours at a drug house drawing an elaborate flip comic the entire time where the blood of a stick guy that gets murdered spells the number of the cocaine reup and then I text that number on my phone when I go home

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You are going to die very young
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra girlfriend works for a pest control company

I knew a few dudes that did that as pizza drivers. They'd always be in the neighborhood at some point and when you did want to get a pizza you could always get some bud to go with it....

Ah, simpler times!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol you mother fuckers seem to have a lpt of interaction with cops, esp during drug deals.

I dont do 'drug deals' anymore hardly ever but when i did it went like this

Swim: calls dealer "whadup mang, care if i come thru"

Droogz dealer: whatchu got

Swim: 80

Droogz dealer: call me when ur passing /gives specific road/ <hangs up>

Swim: yo im passin /specific road/

Droogz dealer: aight get off at main st and make a left on broadway then a right on the 2nd street and go around the corner and pull over <click>

Swim: Yo im here

Droogz dealer: im finna pull up

Then he proceeds to use nigger time [formula is what he says times 3, so he says 5 min its 15] then he shows up and either rolls up to swims window and rolls his window down and hand to hand is done betweem the cars, or he has swim follow him for a few turns thwn does that. Usually they round up like 5-20 cars before they show up then do like a drive thru service in the method i just mentioned for all the cars

Idk wtf u niggs need a ds for fuxiing rofl
    Sweet African Astronaut
    DS Lite was the best version by far and there is no question, you are a retarded nostalgia hipster kidult if you had or have any other opinion.

The Lite was a straight 100% no compromises upgrade to the phat version.

Best battery life by far (actually could play all day, even multiple days without charging. Phat version's battery life is only "good" compared to something like PSP but massively worse than the Lite, even DSi has somewhat significantly worse battery life) and unbelievably better screen (phat screen is fucking cancer).

And it can still play and use GBA cartridges unlike the DSi so you can still use the rumble pak for games like Metroid Pinball or Hotel Dusk, or if you want to use fun accessories like the cute Taito paddle for Araknoid and Space Invaders, or the weird grip for Guitar Hero: On Tour or drumskin for Band Hero etc if you want to for some reason. Best one was Lunar Knights using the Boktai GBA games as different light sensors, just cuz Lunar Knights was cool af and I love shit like that.
Jump to Top