User Controls

Meth detox day 5 but who's counting - it hurts to move

Ghost Black Hole
    That's what you get for binging on drug since the summer. I haven't been able to function for days and it's a struggle just to drink a pot of coffee before I pass out again for half a day and only wake up to stuff my face with more food.

Being awake for an hour or longer feels like a struggle. Drugs are fucked up . I opened the window to get some light in maybe that will help
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bro try not doing hard drugs they arent worth it.

Just smoke weed and eat shrooms like 2 or 3 times a yr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We're all rooting for you , literary
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 We're all rooting for you , literary

thanks lar
    Originally posted by Ghost thanks lar

Youre welcome Tara
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Pussy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Pussy

i suppose you do meth and just bnrush it off like it aint no thang huh tough guy
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    No, I don’t do meth
    Ghost Black Hole
    pussy
    Originally posted by Ghost pussy

REAL men do LIFE, not drugs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol Scron getting old. There was a time you were on here posting about going on a bender and then going into whatever hellish factory job you had the next day and being a real tuff high functioning meth user
    Elbow Yung Blood
    he's still real tuff
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do Bundy

Originally posted by Lanny Lol Scron getting old. There was a time you were on here posting about going on a bender and then going into whatever hellish factory job you had the next day and being a real tuff high functioning meth user

Yeah it hurts
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    fuck my life. 2015 college 1p-lsd mxe and vaping weed when your heroes still existed
    have fun with that jetski life boys
    professional snowboarder far east siding speedboat latte drinker checkpoint life
    bleeding on the bathroom floor chubby overstayed my visa international fuckboy faggot loser
    skin popping a .1 coke line stuck between a vein and a dope line,. RETROSPECTIVE
Jump to Top