User Controls

Do you remember the first time you took a drug?

Do you remember the first time you smoked weed? Did acid, shrooms etc? Speed? Heroin?

What was the situation/setting? What were your immediate thoughts, did you think then you'd come to love them like you do so?

Tell me about your first experiences with specific drugs. I'm going to bed so I'll read this tomorrow and share some of mine

first day i had a really small amount of homemade alcohol but i only felt lightheaded. the next morning i took codeine promethazine cough syrup because i read about it on erowid and found it in my medicine cabinet, and thought it was p weak. Next I tried like 350 mg of bundy and that's when i knew for sure that i was going to try a lot of drugs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    no.

because i never have.

damned junkies.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no.

because i never have.

damned junkies.

liar, i remember you talked about buying pills
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic liar, i remember you talked about buying pills

obviously your memory is failing you, because...no.
    Originally posted by infinityshock obviously your memory is failing you, because…no.

obviously not
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic obviously not

obviously so
    First time I got drunk I really liked it, drunk called everyone, I had like 10 vodka and coke with lime and champagne, but lots of food at a wedding.

I stole my moms beer and vodka after that and drank for about a year before I smoked weed.

And then after that I did mushrooms, DPH, bundy, LSD, salvia, benzos, fentanyl, cocaine, codeine, opium, ketamine, meth, mdma, heroin and then I started huffing xylene and eating nutmeg.

I've had a good run so far. I've only done drugs for 5 years lel.

I used to be sober, it wasnt working out though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-_mstXfr0&
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i bought some gel tabs of acid off of the weird waiter at the place i was washing dishes. no one knew if he was gay or not. i took a couple hits and watched 'lords of war' and kept thinking that the acid made everything look blue in the movie. then i drew a bunch of pictures and wrote some stuff. over the course of about a year i bought four sheets of 100 tabs off of him for 350 apiece and i'd usually take about 80 out of 100 hits and give the rest away or trade for other drugs. i just took acid like some people smoke weed. but yeah that was the first time i got high. this was the job after the job i took after vandalizing the school so i guess i was 17 or 18.
    i was 13 and took 200mg of bundy. spent hours jumping from my couch to the chair in childlike joy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sucking on my crush's nipples, fingerbanging and a sloppy make out session, all without a tinge of anxiety or tension, I fell in love with alcohol the first time I ever drank.
    The first time I smoked weed was after a Skindred gig, went back to my town and smoked a couple of spliffs with my mate at the bus station. I don't remember getting "that" high but the next couple times I smoked it I almost whiteyed.

I remember the first time I did dihydrocodeine properly, my god. I bought a box and CWE'd it, went to the pub with my mate and came back, drink it, and holy shit I have NEVER felt anything like that. The 250mg dhc + couple of pints made me have a proper nod and it was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. Always chasing dat high. Dihydrocodeine is my only true love in this world
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol 1` time we got pisst up in the abandon buildin an i passt man 60mg dhc on way owt cuz i had a strip an they been tell me now he kept speakin about it for time
    Shame it's so expensive these days
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nood how it is but u mite aswell buy 14 strip of oxy for 80
    Cos you can get 3 or 4 boxes of codeine for the price of one box of dhc.

And ya you could but waiting for drugs off of AB is looooong. I wanna get high NOW, not in a couple days
    cerakote African Astronaut
    the first time i ever smoked weed was with some guy in my apartment complex. didnt get high. guy was a rastafari poser

the first time i did LSD was when i first started flipping it, it was nice and id stay up til like 2 am beating off

the first time i tried an opiate was oxy in my accounting class last year. god damn it feels amazing and i could barely keep my eyes open

the first time i ever tried amphetamine was 10th grade, bought some adderall from a guy in one of my classes, snorted it in the bathroom and zoomed... i fucking love amphetamine

the first time i ever tried coke was over the summer of '16. a guy i know called me up and asked if i wanted to buy a half g, i said yes, it was pretty nice but not worth the money i spent

ive never tried meth, heroin, most dissociatives, alot of hallucinogens
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ab its laced and for noods only
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    All my SR vendors are on ab tho
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sr vendors ppl who workd for original fbi op
Jump to Top