User Controls

Jeff Hunter reopening TOTSE

arc the lad Yung Blood
    You old fucks still here? Get a life. Jeff Hunter is a cuck.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by arc the lad You old fucks still here? Get a life. Jeff Hunter is a cuck.

'jeff hunter' is actually just the CIA alias of a team of people who all worked under the jeff hunter identity in those days.
    The hunter of Jeffs.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is the last surviving photo of the &Temple of the Screaming Electron administrator, known as Jeff Hunter. Incidentally, the handle "Jeff Hunter" was taken from the name of the original Star Trek "Enterprise" Captain, Chris Pike, played by actor Jeff Hunter, who starred in the pilot episode of the series, "The Menagerie".

He is the one in the middle isn't he.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He is the one in the middle isn't he.

Yep. And that's the co-admin, acidmelt, on the right, and the co-admin, suzie, on the left.
    Who's that G with the fly kicks? Is that you?
    Originally posted by RisiR Who's that G with the fly kicks? Is that you?

We'll just call that person, The Mystery Man, for now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by arc the lad You old fucks still here? Get a life. Jeff Hunter is a cuck.

predictable normal fag detected
    infinityshock Black Hole

bitch...I literally have a sock on the front seat of my car older than you are.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    In the end, Jeff Hunter was the most important brick in the least important wall.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is the last surviving photo of the &Temple of the Screaming Electron administrator, known as Jeff Hunter. Incidentally, the handle "Jeff Hunter" was taken from the name of the original Star Trek "Enterprise" Captain, Chris Pike, played by actor Jeff Hunter, who starred in the pilot episode of the series, "The Menagerie".

Jeff Hunter was his real name you idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Jeff Hunter was his real name you idiot.

Wrong, retard.
    I'm the guy with the fly kicks
    Hunter of Jeff's.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Hunter of Jeff's.

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by snab_snib 'jeff hunter' is actually just the CIA alias of a team of people who all worked under the jeff hunter identity in those days.

Incorrect! but he might have been "Turned for return" T3R
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wrong, retard.

paid troll much? I know the guy. Met him several times. And he was a friend of a good friend of a family member of mine. He was originally from San Jose and lived in Lafayette California (Next to Walnut Creek where he has a PO Box asigned to him). So stop trying to backpedal facts.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Incorrect! but he might have been "Turned for return" T3R

And, who are you?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wrong, retard.

paid troll much? I know the guy. Met him several times. And he was a friend of a good friend of a family member of mine. He was originally from San Jose and lived in Lafayette California (Next to Walnut Creek where he has a PO Box asigned to him). So stop trying to backpedal facts.

Originally posted by -SpectraL This is the last surviving photo of the &Temple of the Screaming Electron administrator, known as Jeff Hunter. Incidentally, the handle "Jeff Hunter" was taken from the name of the original Star Trek "Enterprise" Captain, Chris Pike, played by actor Jeff Hunter, who starred in the pilot episode of the series, "The Menagerie".

without looking it up, I believe it was called "The Cage" before they replaced him with William Shatner. and it was ran nearly a year prior to the show going full season in 1967.
Jump to Top