User Controls

wtf is goinf n in poland and belarus fuys?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    it seems the belarussian govt is working with the polish ultras to smuggle as many non european migrants to germany and the eu as possible:
    Nile bump
    Eelivin tousend
    is this the new front star trek in europe european affairs and western civilization?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Alexander Lukashenko
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Are you drunk or retarded?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    folx? fuys?
    Nile bump
    Wasn't there protests
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Lame
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat it seems the belarussian govt is working with the polish ultras to smuggle as many non european migrants to germany and the eu as possible:

so what? they are just woke folk trying to culturally enrich them, germany and its fag colony EU should be grateful.

if they try to deport them, we should charge them in nuremberg for war crimes all over again
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    he looks like a fucking nazi
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Diversity is our strength.
    If that's a "white" man then I don't wanna be white anymore
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Reagan asked once What would the world do if we were all confronted by aliens. We would come join as one.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready What would the world do if we were all confronted by aliens.

Crimson and Clover
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls Are you drunk or retarded?

yes
    oh lol

This is about that time a few months back that Belarus forced a plane to land so they could arrest a citizen who was fighting with the 'volunteer battalions' in the Ukraine. The EU applied a bunch of sanctions, Lukashenko said 'well we just won't stop refugees looking to get into the EU at the border anymore then' and shuttles them from the Eastern border to the West.

Poland has to 'accept' them as a condition of EU membership, but they refuse to settle them so they just funnel them to Germany.
    they want to destabilise the eu and no one wants to stay in poland it seems besides the ukrainians for some reason that just love it.
    EU is just babbys first western capitalist democracy. Nobody in their right mind would actually stay there longer than they need to be let alone try to have a life and raise a family there.
    Originally posted by Wariat they want to destabilise the eu and no one wants to stay in poland it seems besides the ukrainians for some reason that just love it.

polan wants all the free EU money without obeying any of the rules
Jump to Top