User Controls

Woman 42 dead after being shot by Film's Prop

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    An Alec Baldwin (Producer) film was the scene of a fatal accident by a prop gun. a Woman 42 dies and a Man 42 is in critical condition in New Mexico

Production has been halted on the Western movie “Rust,” which is being directed by Joel Souza and produced by Alec Baldwin.

A spokesperson for Baldwin said there was an accident on the set involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks.

“According to investigators, it appears that the scene being filmed involved the use of a prop firearm when it was discharged,” sheriff’s spokesman Juan Rios told the Albuquerque Journal. “Detectives are investigating how and what type of projectile was discharged.”
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do the brandon lee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Pics/links
    Originally posted by Grylls Pics/links

It was a pushed message from a local TV News station in the bay area. I didn't think you wanted SF News sources cause.. SF is the Lib Hub of America
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Lol anti gun alec baldwin "accidentally" shoots a bitch.

I just got pushed message on that.

WOW I wonder if SNL will joke about it? I mean you can't not Joke about one political objective over the other. and I'm sure it will be turned into "Leftist something something"
    Originally posted by blaster master Lol anti gun alec baldwin "accidentally" shoots a bitch.

turns out he's such a good shot he killed two people with one blank
    Yeah, I feel bad I have become Tuff-Shed Sardonic guy because this is how the world has been unraveling.

It's terrible a lady lost her life but it will be silence soon.
    Originally posted by aldra turns out he's such a good shot he killed two people with one blank

did the man die (the second victim)? this is really bad. this is becoming more common it seems. After Brandon Lee you would of thought it would not happen ever again. A blank is a fucking paper wad.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I fire blanks all the time and I still manage to get bitches pregnant
    So what is the Conspiracy on this one before it takes off.

"He only created the movie script to kill these 2 and play it off as an accident cause he has money like that"

^ this does not diminish my real beliefs that Sauds paid for 9/11
    Also Alec Baldwin is one of my favorite Actors. I dont share his political beliefs but I'm a fan of his for 3 plus decades.

and his little brother with Pauly Shore in Bio-dome
    why does a blank even need paper wadding? can't you just have one sheet or a piece of wax or something covering the hole where the bullet would fit?
    Originally posted by aldra why does a blank even need paper wadding? can't you just have one sheet or a piece of wax or something covering the hole where the bullet would fit?

I honestly am not a Gun person. I remember something about how they used Paper Wadding and on another set (Before Brandon Lee incident) a woman was playing games and thought it was safe enough to shoot herself in the head but the paper wad pushed a piece of her skull in. this was on a documentary about Brandon Lee but I think with him, someone put a real bullet in it. i dont know. Youtube shit.
    nah it was the same thing with Brandon, the wadding was packed in too tightly and/or had glue on it so it came out in one chunk and hit hard enough to penetrate
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol anti gun people are always the ones that end up being involved in some fuckboy gun accident lol

Learn to use a tool correctly and you won’t have accidents as often, duh

I wish people looked at guns more as just a tool because that’s literally what they are, an object that makes a certain job easier
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Alec Baldwin shot a woman in Reno just to watch her die.
Jump to Top