User Controls

Improving posture.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I find myself slouched in my desk chair way too much and can feel my back hurt when i sit with bad posture for too long.
    Sitting up straight really improved the duration I can sit along with my comfort.
    Habits are hard to break and as someone who likes being on the edge of their seat it is easy to neglect proper posture as back support is often too far away.
    Im unsure what to do other than be more aware of how I am sitting which is what I will start with trying to do.
    My bog lazy boy chair hurts my back cuz im lazy lol.
    My crappy chair before hurt my ass because I got no butt.
    And the chair before that Slaynk bought me an orthopedic butt cushion but it had no back support and was almost more of a stool.
    Thoughts?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Guise I was enamored by the thought of slank gifting such a thoughtful thing to Fona so I've been asking Fona about the butt pillow. It turns out it has a cutout for your dick, its like a seat with the shape of a bicycle seat cutout from the material - it helps your posture because then you aren't sitting on your nuts. It allows your dick to hang in the air. It turns out this pillow IS EFFECTIVE in allowing increased gaming endurance
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I find myself slouched in my desk chair way too much and can feel my back hurt when i sit with bad posture for too long.
    Sitting up straight really improved the duration I can sit along with my comfort.
    Habits are hard to break and as someone who likes being on the edge of their seat it is easy to neglect proper posture as back support is often too far away.
    Im unsure what to do other than be more aware of how I am sitting which is what I will start with trying to do.
    My bog lazy boy chair hurts my back cuz im lazy lol.
    My crappy chair before hurt my ass because I got no butt.
    And the chair before that Slaynk bought me an orthopedic butt cushion but it had no back support and was almost more of a stool.
    Thoughts?

Try strengthening your lower back and rear delts.
    https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Corrector-Solutions-Eliminate-Slouching/dp/B078XKBR7H/ref=asc_df_B078XKBR7H/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309770208664&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12646795997042406052&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027655&hvtargid=pla-624890417477&psc=1

or half the price of that one

https://www.amazon.com/Corrector-Adjustable-Clavicle-Providing-Universal/dp/B07VM6B8TC/ref=asc_df_B07VM6B8TC/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=366299697582&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12646795997042406052&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027655&hvtargid=pla-870466650407&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=74357600137&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=366299697582&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12646795997042406052&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027655&hvtargid=pla-870466650407

Also makes you 20% bigger.

Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Also makes you 20% bigger.

Do they have one that makes you 20% smaller too?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Lol try-hard code
Jump to Top