Lanny Bird of Courage
    Check it guys, Western Union issued an abuse complaint with the host:

Western Union Holdings, Inc.
    Intellectual Property Group
    12500 E. Belford Ave.
    Englewood, Co. 80112

Re: VIP: Unauthorized Use of WESTERN UNION® Marks at niggasin.space

To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is a notification and request concerning the unauthorized use of the WESTERN UNION service marks on the web site located at niggasin.space, for which you are listed as registrant and/or administrative contact.

It has been brought to Western Union's attention that the WESTERN UNION Marks are being used on the web site located at niggasin.space. In particular, the Western Union Marks appear on the web page(s) at hxxp://niggasin[dot]space/thread/5082,. Western Union is concerned that this unauthorized use of the WESTERN UNION Marks will confuse consumers as to whether Western Union somehow is associated with, or approves of, niggasin.space.

This letter is formal notification that Western Union cannot permit such unauthorized use of the WESTERN UNION Marks and a formal request that niggasin.space, immediately cease all uses of the WESTERN UNION Marks and/or marks confusingly similar to the WESTERN UNION Marks, withdraw from publication and distribution any print, electronic, and other forms of promotional materials containing any form of the WESTERN UNION Marks and/or marks confusingly similar to the WESTERN UNION Marks (including uses in metatags, keywords for Internet search engines, post URL or forwarding commands, hyperlinks, or any other electronic coding), and refrain from further use of any form of the WESTERN UNION Marks and/or marks confusingly similar thereto.

We stress that the WESTERN UNION Marks include the words “WESTERN UNION” and/or the initials “WU” alone, the WESTERN UNION telegraph pole logo (││), and the distinctive WESTERN UNION golden yellow and black trade dress – as well as any words, logo, or designs confusingly similar thereto, and any variants, abbreviations or misspellings thereof.

This letter does not prejudice Western Union's rights and remedies related to this matter, which hereby are expressly reserved.

Domain: niggasin.space
    Url: hxxp://niggasin[dot]space/thread/5082
    IP Address: 167.88.112.49

For a spam thread lol. I consider this a milestone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PARRRTTTTYYYYYYY.

Crack open the alcohol lads, we've hit the bigtime
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    WU tang union aint nuttin to fuck with
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Edgy.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It ain't edgy until someone shits on your chest and posts pics.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what was your reply?

if it were me it'd have been something along the lines of 'suck a bowl of nigger-fags dicks, you faggot nigger.'
    They just stepped into my realm. Time to fuck with them for life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, I assumed it was because the WU logo had been used but no, apparently they're complaining because the spammer used the name Western Union. fuck right off.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We're in the bigly guys.

Hey WESTERN UNION(c) if you're reading this suck several bags of dicks.
    kill yourself western union
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I assumed it was because the WU logo had been used but no, apparently they're complaining because the spammer used the name Western Union. fuck right off.

So we can't casually mention business names without possibly being subject to abuse reports?
    Originally posted by reject So we can't casually mention business names without possibly being subject to abuse reports?

Welcome to corporate America.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder who brought it to their attention.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder who brought it to their attention.

Probably Spectral so he could gloat on our next incarnation about how he shut NiS down.
    Originally posted by Sophie Probably Spectral so he could gloat on our next incarnation about how he shut NiS down.

Sounds about right. Altho he personally hacked WU and sent out the abuse report himself
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I assume it was just an automated crawler looking the term western union on commonly blacklisted websites and the report was automated and in error, which is what I told the host.

Would be funny if someone actually reported it though.
    Was the host mad at you?.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Haven't heard back from them yet, I imagine this is pretty routine.
    I would like to thank Western Union. I first heard about western union on totse textfiles for fraud and shit. Not because I would ever do fraud and shit. Because I wouldnt. Ever. Who is swim?
    Swim is code for "the swimming pool" project which is the covert name for a clandestine LSD lab.
Jump to Top