User Controls

Don't ever get married

I love my wife but holy shit it is not fair to sleep naked and not have sex. I'm a week dry here like this every night, and I'm expected to cuddle up with her? She gets mad if I wanna jack off in bed so I wait till she falls asleep. Now I'm here in the post jizz haze and I just feel fucking disgusting.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Long-term relationships may reduce women's sex drive. New research examines the relation between female sexual functioning and changes in relationship status over time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/5hr344/longterm_relationships_may_reduce_womens_sex/

As ore-sama has stated to mina in the past, women and children are an absolute fool’s errand. Blame evolution, and yourself for being too inferior to ascertain this in time and act upon the knowledge in time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Was she like that before you married her?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Was she like that before you married her?

The past doesn't exist, MQ, don't provide men with false hope of one day embracing it again. Once women have become married, and especially if they have children, well, you chose your own path.

Thats what you get for letting some bitch control your life. If it was me I'd grab of hold of her booty hole and start sucking. Or she can get the fuck out of my house and sleep at a shelter.

Thats what you get for devoting your life to the first piece of ass that let's you stick your meat inside.

Enjoy living life with all those restrictions. You can never move to a new place without her, seek out bold new opportunities because she wants to just settle down and make some bebbehs.. Hahahahaha sucks to be you pal.

You will never be able to travel and explore the world without taking her along. P.s : girls are slow

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol.

my daughters mom immediately quit having sex with me when she found out she was pregnant, there was a couple of times where she did have sex with me though but it was because she was upset that I had a gf. Then she wonders I left her.

I once got my gf at the time to drive me to her place to see my daughter, and I even asked if it was cool is she came (considering they have eaten eachothers pussys before)

next time I went over there alone, her dad was furious and was drunk and trying to pick a fight with me for bringing my gf over.. I some how casually slipped in that they'd had sex with eachother before just because everyone was being an asshole to me.

It's not my fault his daughter sleeps with random guys and gets pregnant like a lying lil whore.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-12T19:33:35.182264+00:00
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I love my wife but holy shit it is not fair to sleep naked and not have sex. I'm a week dry here like this every night, and I'm expected to cuddle up with her? She gets mad if I wanna jack off in bed so I wait till she falls asleep. Now I'm here in the post jizz haze and I just feel fucking disgusting.

you sound like a whiny bitch, maybe you shouldn't of gotten married to a woman like that if you're just going to whine about not being able to have sex, hating her mother, and sleeping on the couch.

seems like you got self-cucked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You don't apply honorifics to personal pronouns
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is "gotten" even a word, it sounds like really bad English
    infinityshock Black Hole
    shes probably getting the dick from somewhere else and is too worn out for you

you need to assert yourself. give her the dick in whatever cock socket you decide is appropriate...whether she wants it or not. what does she think this is...a date where she has the option? no...shes married. when she took those vows and accepted that ring, she officially and legally gave up ownership of her fuck holes. if she is excessively resistant feel free to use disciplinary measures. baseball bat...2x4...closed fist...whatever it takes. eventually she'll get the hint that her only purpose in life is a sexual relief for her husband.

this is why im single. a chick doesnt put out...i find one that does.

and...post nude pics of your wife
    It kinda amazes me how some people on here manage to get women to marry them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject It kinda amazes me how some people on here manage to get women to marry them.

dont be.

shes probably obese, hideous, and retarded. and black/chinese/hispanic
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont be.

Maybe, but you'd think even they have standards
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject Maybe, but you'd think even they have standards

no guy has standards. just different degrees of tolerance
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    OOOBoy just you young fuckers wait until the little lady goes through Menopause.
    Fucking LOL you ain't seen nothing yet.
    Originally posted by reject It kinda amazes me how some people on here manage to get women to marry them.

Because the only women any of us can get are the ones that ask to marry you after 3 dates.
    Send pix of her ass!
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont be.

I lol'd

It's called "cock-trapping"
    Considering most marriages end in divorce I question the validity of cock trapping being a thing
Jump to Top