User Controls

How do ya'll feel about killing?

Have you ever killed anything? Would you? Could you?

I grew up on a farm, so I've killed lots of things. Pigs, chickens, dogs, cats, goats, you get the idea. Most people are kind of shocked to hear about this I find (as I live in a city now.) To me, it's a bit ridiculous that people could say, "Oh no! I'd never do *that*" but still talk to me about how fucking good the steak is.

I mean what's the difference? Morally speaking, there is none. It's a matter of getting dirty. But when I hear "I just think it's wrong to kill animals, idk" it makes my head spin. Fuck you. Become a vegetarian then. It's fine. You don't HAVE TO eat meat if you think it's wrong to kill animals. But meat comes from animals, it doesn't grow in the grocery store.

Seriously, the life and death me and my family gave my goats is probably far more humane than the death of a chicken or cow which you paid for. It would take maybe 10 seconds if that for me to secure the chicken into its little doom saddle and slice off its head. How is doing it yourself any more barbaric than eating the meat?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    (arnold swartzenneger accent:) but they were all baaaad.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think I've killed anything bigger than an insect with my own hands. Maybe a crab or starfish or something?

Of course I'm complicit in the killing of a lot of animals and a lot of humans for that matter by merit of productive participation in the american economy. I do agree killing an animal with your own hands or by funding the meat industry are morally comparable, I don't think either is justified most of the time. I could kill an animal to survive (I mean I could pull a trigger or cut a bird's throat, probably couldn't hunt worth a damn) but I'm fortunate like most people in the first world that I don't have to eat meat to survive. I just have to kill humans to drive a car or use public transit or exist in an economically viable country.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd prefer to be distanced from it. Even Hitler was said to put great effort into being spared the burden of witnessing the ravages of war. Such an unpleasant thing.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can get in book of life even if u took a life
    I remember when i was a little kid id go to this park and play with all these baby frogs to escape assholes. There was this typical bully kid named andrew spore that came one day and stomped all my froggies to death. Im not into killing like that but if someone pissed me off and endangered my life or that of a loved one by say a robbery i wouldn't hesitate to shoot them or feel bad about killing them. Of course theres no way to know for sure unless your in this situation but i doubt id feel bad about killing someone thats trying to kill me. When i recieved a pellet gun in my preteen days i went out and shot a bunch of birds like chickadees and bluejays. One time i shot this woodpeck in the wing i think it started running away trying to hide from me and i couldnt kill it with the pellet gun because it was cheap and when you pointed it to the ground the beebee would go out of the chamber. I ended up smashing it with the stock of the gun till death. After that i was disgusted with myself i even cried afterwards.
    lol, I love the misfortune of others.
    Op aren't you the guy that said he had friends that
    crucified a beagle? Why would you kill a dog or a kitty?
    Originally posted by Malice lol, I love the misfortune of others.

Thats why i wouldn't have a problem shooting you if you broke into my home to try and rape my cat or something worse
    Why would I do that? That’s never going to happen.
    Originally posted by Malice Why would I do that? That’s never going to happen.

Didnt you say you had sex with a kitty?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I've killed. I had a farm. I've butchered goats, pigs, chickens, turkeys etc. I've witnessed death. I've seen death come... I have no qualms with it. I am empathetic to a great degree, but it's a necessary part of life.
    I would kill most people I meet if it wasn't for all these pesky laws. people on the bus that piss me off. I would shoot up a grocery store every time I went shopping just so people wouldn't be in my fucking way all the time.

Too many humans in close proximity means someone's gonna get a hurt real bad.
    Stared loling at you bluntly admitting it like that.
    Lol chickens
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle I remember when i was a little kid id go to this park and play with all these baby frogs to escape assholes. There was this typical bully kid named andrew spore that came one day and stomped all my froggies to death. Im not into killing like that but if someone pissed me off and endangered my life or that of a loved one by say a robbery i wouldn't hesitate to shoot them or feel bad about killing them. Of course theres no way to know for sure unless your in this situation but i doubt id feel bad about killing someone thats trying to kill me. When i recieved a pellet gun in my preteen days i went out and shot a bunch of birds like chickadees and bluejays. One time i shot this woodpeck in the wing i think it started running away trying to hide from me and i couldnt kill it with the pellet gun because it was cheap and when you pointed it to the ground the beebee would go out of the chamber. I ended up smashing it with the stock of the gun till death. After that i was disgusted with myself i even cried afterwards.

Anyway, i don't know how i feel about killing. If it's for no reason it's a pretty shitty thing to do to a human or animal. That being said i could kill 100 people, as long as i used a bomb and was distanced from it, like Malice said. But to kill a human being by stabbing them, looking them in the eyes as they die well, i don't know if i could do that. Probably only if i were really really pissed at the person.
    The only way I could kill someone is if I looked them in the eye.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd rather kill a human than an animal. There's something about hurting an animal that makes me so sad, like, because they can't talk? Maybe. I know that doesn't really make sense but I think that's it. A human can at least voice their displeasure.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd rather kill a human than an animal. There's something about hurting an animal that makes me so sad, like, because they can't talk? Maybe. I know that doesn't really make sense but I think that's it. A human can at least voice their displeasure.

I'd rather hurt a human than an animal.

I look at my family and just think, eh if someone hurts them the law can handle it. I look at my cats, and if any fucker hurt them I'd torture them back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd rather kill a human than an animal. There's something about hurting an animal that makes me so sad, like, because they can't talk? Maybe. I know that doesn't really make sense but I think that's it. A human can at least voice their displeasure.

It's a lot easier when your hungry.

https://youtu.be/o1GckFU0Jv4?t=20m19s
Jump to Top