User Controls

Carhopping

cerakote African Astronaut
    Post your pets' experiences with carhopping. My cats are planning to maybe carhop sometime soon as the neighborhoods close by are full of sleepy oldtimers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We're all pretty much grown up past that (I think). Anyway, what's there to say about it that hasn't already been said. Wear dark clothes. Wear a backpack. Have a flashlight. Open cars. Check garage doors. The end.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pend Yung Blood
    don't forget gloves
    zok jr. Houston
    I used to love these threads on totse/zoklet. I am against stealing from other people but for some reason it always felt very interesting to me.

When I was in high school I used to look for cars with cigarettes in them to and from school since I couldn't buy them. I would try the handles and have stolen a few packs. I feel bad now though as someone addicted to nicotine (not cigarettes anymore) but to wake up and find your pack gone boy that would be a bummer. I also used to hang out at apartment complexes and jump over the little wall to peoples little porch/yard area and take packs of cigarettes from there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sorry but my critters dont know how to operate vehicle mechanisms.
    BennyProfane Yung Blood
    Whoever said try to open garage doors, check your local laws first. I was there years ago, thought I'd get like a class C misdemeanor because I was only taking change and shit out of unlocked cars. Nope, even if it's not locked, you go into someone's garage, boom FELONY FUCKING BURGLARY. Not worth it, I'm still fucking traumatized from when I was a stupid pussy kid hearing my attorney explain how many YEARS I was facing. Thank The Great Space Nigga im Himmel it didn't turn out that way, yeah I know they stack charges to see what sticks but even so it sucks cause you have so little leverage in a plea bargain.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ We're all pretty much grown up past that (I think). Anyway, what's there to say about it that hasn't already been said. Wear dark clothes. Wear a backpack. Have a flashlight. Open cars. Check garage doors. The end.

don't wear pants though they'll make you less aerodynamic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra don't wear pants though they'll make you less aerodynamic

Oh of course no pants, I figured that was implied.

Originally posted by BennyProfane Whoever said try to open garage doors, check your local laws first. I was there years ago, thought I'd get like a class C misdemeanor because I was only taking change and shit out of unlocked cars. Nope, even if it's not locked, you go into someone's garage, boom FELONY FUCKING BURGLARY. Not worth it, I'm still fucking traumatized from when I was a stupid pussy kid hearing my attorney explain how many YEARS I was facing. Thank The Great Space Nigga im Himmel it didn't turn out that way, yeah I know they stack charges to see what sticks but even so it sucks cause you have so little leverage in a plea bargain.

Laws schmaws. This is about carhopping. Fuck the consequences. The cars inside garages are far more likely to have valuables left inside them , not to mention the things you can find in the garage itself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its all fun and games until someone gets 12gauge lead poisoning. then its hilarious.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/friend-exchange-student-shot-montana-homeowner-thought-burglaries-were-game-n264981
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock its all fun and games until someone gets 12gauge lead poisoning. then its hilarious.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/friend-exchange-student-shot-montana-homeowner-thought-burglaries-were-game-n264981

People that are dumb enough to leave their shit unlocked are generally not the type to sit up all night with their shotgun waiting for someone to break in.

Source: me having broken into thousands of cars and garages without ever encountering a single person.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ People that are dumb enough to leave their shit unlocked are generally not the type to sit up all night with their shotgun waiting for someone to break in.

Source: me having broken into thousands of cars and garages without ever encountering a single person.

you should have loaned some of your luck to that dead nigger...he could have used it the night someone left their shit unlocked and sat up all night with their shotgun waiting for someone to break in.

so they could kill them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It wasn't good luck on my part, it was bad luck on his part. 99.9% of the time, at least, if a house is pitch black at night it's because everyone is sleeping or not home. If you happen to encounter the one looney that sits up all night on the super off chance someone robs him, such is life.
    Originally posted by cerakote Post your pets' experiences with carhopping. My cats are planning to maybe carhop sometime soon as the neighborhoods close by are full of sleepy oldtimers.

Please don't be a nigger. Stick with your job and focus on either picking up a trade or prepping for college. You don't need to stoop to petty thievery.
    I got rope carhopping once, and change and smokes.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if u went to jail u wud hav propaly made connecs an be rich by now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It wasn't good luck on my part, it was bad luck on his part. 99.9% of the time, at least, if a house is pitch black at night it's because everyone is sleeping or not home. If you happen to encounter the one looney that sits up all night on the super off chance someone robs him, such is life.

make sure you live stream your antics so everyone can watch when it happen's to you
    Do you understand past tense
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject Do you understand past tense

indeed. that fucking dead turds entire existence is past tense.
    Originally posted by bling bling if u went to jail u wud hav propaly made connecs an be rich by now

The jail in my city is like a cathedral of rattex. All the tech heads look at is as a free hotel you go to to dry out and take a T break then you hit the streets and party again. When I got that front page flush every person I was dealing with all were jail friends. There are so many in my hood
    cerakote African Astronaut
    can we stop bumping this 3-month-old thread please thank you
Jump to Top