User Controls

I need welfare.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    But have no id's, and need an id to get welfare.

Prob gonna lose my vehicle to the impound after it got stolen.

Can't get drivers at teh reg cuz i have fines and no money.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Nil But have no id's, and need an id to get welfare.

Prob gonna lose my vehicle to the impound after it got stolen.

Can't get drivers at teh reg cuz i have fines and no money.

Go steal your car back you pussy.
    It isn't like they have gun turrets.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You don’t have to get a drivers license, you can get a state issued ID.
    I have no keys for it.

Still haven't spoken to the detective yet... might be able to get yard fees waived but i don't like being questioned.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Nil I have no keys for it.

Still haven't spoken to the detective yet… might be able to get yard fees waived but i don't like being questioned.

How'd it end up in impound?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How'd it end up in impound?

Well the guy who had left in it slashed me, and i decided to bleed out, then figured id live. Circus arrived and i guess the officers actually filed it stolen. Had an investigative hold on when i went to check its condition.
    get a fake ID from the darknet. Steal to fund the fake ID and use the fake ID to get welfare
    I don't feel like engaging in crime, i could prob get a fake id without these dragnets or darkneets and whathaveyous. I'm gonna go to community services.

I'll just sleep on my friends couch and languish till Tuesday.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer. (banned) get a job, ya bum

i don't mind working but would rather be self employed. i don't want to work for/with others.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Nil But have no id's, and need an id to get welfare.

How is that even possible in 2020?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer. (banned) get a job, ya bum

how can he get a job if he has no money for id's which you need for getting a legal, you retard, you just want him to blow you for money because you're a fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer (banned). i look forward to making the post about your nigger pet turning you into a room temperature necrophilia titless sex toy.

its only a matter of time

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/shot-head-woman-georgia-jerrontae-cain-nicole-gordon-did-not-know-a9123486.html

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1610891614598/police-man-lied-about-his-girlfriends-shooting-death-now-facing-murder-charge

oh pashore billiam the car, this has nothing to do with race.. whyte young couples and couples of all colors get drunk and beat the shit out of each other.

Ever seen a whyte dyke? those girls beat the hell out of each other, one time I have a bar with my date, we just walked in off the street and evidently it was a gay bar and all these lesbos with duck ass haircuts started trying to muscle up on me and take my girl friend away and then sent in some fag that asked me if I wanted to "boof" it in the bathroom with him, it was a total set up.

I grabbed the girl and left all the while trying to not vomit. But I know you have a lot of experience at bars like that so maybe you're comfy with it like a tight little pussy.

bow chicka wow bow bow bwo chicka wow!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting How is that even possible in 2020?

It's not nil just talks out of his ass. I don't here in texas at least they can scan your paws and give you an id.. but its not an id where you can buy booze, open a bank account, get a job ect..
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting How is that even possible in 2020?

I'm not getting into it, i will say i lost the treaty card and drivers trying to buy dope to kill myself from that woman i love but she stole my wallet. or it fell out of the vehicle when i told her to get out but im like %90 sure she stole it.

and the other documents at an earlier time. i kinda just stopped giving a fuck but didn't die. and then when i alm.ost die.d i was like "huh maybe i want to LIVE"

and stfu Bill Krozby, alberta is not texas or even AMERICA. i literally need id to apply. i could go check tomorrow as i had received $$ in the past and perhaps they have some records. I got some possesions from my vehicle in the impound today but only cuz they're the police yard and can bring up my mugshot.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Nil I'm not getting into it, i will say i lost the treaty card and drivers trying to buy dope to kill myself from that woman i love but she stole my wallet. or it fell out of the vehicle when i told her to get out but im like %90 sure she stole it.

and the other documents at an earlier time. i kinda just stopped giving a fuck but didn't die. and then when i alm.ost die.d i was like "huh maybe i want to LIVE"

and stfu Bill Krozby, alberta is not texas or even AMERICA. i literally need id to apply. i could go check tomorrow as i had received $$ in the past and perhaps they have some records. I got some possesions from my vehicle in the impound today but only cuz they're the police yard and can bring up my mugshot.

I've been in the stopped giving a fuck but didn't die boat before. Let my drivers licence expire and had to go through the whole process again.

If you live in Canadia you should just go talk to a social worker about the whole situation. They will probably have some rules they have to bend to get you back into the system, but that's not a big deal, I've been in that sort of shit before, and the government won't just let you starve*.

*unless you're white and American.
    Originally posted by Nil I'm not getting into it, i will say i lost the treaty card and drivers trying to buy dope to kill myself from that woman i love but she stole my wallet. or it fell out of the vehicle when i told her to get out but im like %90 sure she stole it.

shut up bitch, I never once mentioned alberta.

and if you're not "getting into it" then why even make the thread dumbass
    OP, seriously, call the government and tell them you're out of money.

https://www.alberta.ca/emergency-financial-assistance.aspx

There's both state and federal programs in Canadia.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Franky you can borrow a few bucks if you needta
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Franky you can borrow a few bucks if you needta

thats nice of u, scron.
    Originally posted by WellHung thats nice of u, scron.

quit being a cock ryde all the time, its not even scron, you're dumb.

next thing you know like clock work smeelhung is going to be trying to hit on teej, because he's a chicken hawk. I've met guys like smeelhung before and they will totally try to be cool and give you some drugs but then will glide their hand over yours while you reach for the pookie, then as soon as you tell them you're not like that, their standing teary before a mirror crying by way of god by way of themselves, "if you really loved me, why'd fucking make me like this?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top