User Controls

Today I was sober

I only did a bit of speed, some benzos, TPAIN and Phenibut.

I really don't know why every junkie does make such a big deal out of it. It's actually pretty easy to be sober.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Should have smoked some weed dummy.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Should have smoked some weed dummy.

That's obligatory. My herb to oxygen ratio is 4:1.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Is that why you’ve been such a bitch lately?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Is that why you’ve been such a bitch lately?

No.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    TPAIN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I gotta order some more come to think of it
    I think I'll get myself a script and take it fo real.
    Originally posted by Malice Is that why you’ve been such a bitch lately?

Hey, don't Thanks that, ok? I got feelings.
    Originally posted by Lanny TPAIN

"Yo doc, hear me out. I need some TPAIN in muh life, you feel me?"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Me too. Not even a cig. Sunday is a good day of recovery. I of course got so trashed yesterday that I fell back into my towel bar in my bathroom and bent the shit out of it, which I've discovered myself having done no less than 10 times over the course of several months. 'Oopsy daisy!
    Lol, post a picture of it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Me too. Not even a cig. Sunday is a good day of recovery. I of course got so trashed yesterday that I fell back into my towel bar in my bathroom and bent the shit out of it, which I've discovered myself having done no less than 10 times over the course of several months. 'Oopsy daisy!

haha, I did that the one time I tried zopiclone. after 2 pills did nothing, I ate most of the box and blacked out.

according to my girlfriend she woke up to a crashing sound which was apparently me jumping into the bathtub (we had a towelrack and a bunch of dirty clothes in it), then when she asked me what the fuck I was doing I went into the bedroom, talked absolute garbage about space for a half hour or so, then passed out, fell off the bed and slept on the floor
    That's my boy.
    A couple weeks ago I passed out after taking a piss at night and it's a miracle that I didn't smash my head into anything because my bathroom is tiny.
    Originally posted by RisiR A couple weeks ago I passed out after taking a piss at night and it's a miracle that I didn't smash my head into anything because my bathroom is tiny.

You have cancer.
    Originally posted by Malice You have cancer.

Probably not. I'll still get my dick checked next month. When was the last time anyone saw your penis and what was their reaction?
    Originally posted by RisiR A couple weeks ago I passed out after taking a piss at night and it's a miracle that I didn't smash my head into anything because my bathroom is tiny.

How do you flush your toilet? I hear every house in Germany is different
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ How do you flush your toilet? I hear every house in Germany is different

I take my index finger and press the flush button. Sometimes up to three times because I take huge shits.
Jump to Top