User Controls

So apparently I ate cat food last night

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I got black out drunk and was on the floor in the kitchen apparently.
    My mom told me I told get I ate cat food.
    All I remember was playing Skyrim on the switch and then the next thing I'm waking up in bed.
    Nonce Houston
    Would you consider getting Rhinoplasty?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    My nose is normal you're trying way too hard.
    You know with all the material available for jokes you think you could come up with something better.
    Octavian motherfucker

OP's cock nosed ancestors.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Hmmmmmm his nose is rather big.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Used to wash the car of an old couple in their late 90's and I went up to get my $20 one day and just walked in and she was putting cat food on bread with a knife and had two plates on the sideboard and was making cat food sandwiches. The smell was strong. I looked on the can surreptitiously and confirmed it was indeed cat food. He was sitting down at the kitchen table. She had been slicing cat food for the bread in the kitchen. And they had no cat. Then she kinda tried to hide it, so I turned away and pretended I didn't notice and got my money and left quickly, but not before she gave me some cookies. About two weeks later, I came to wash the car and her son told me they both passed away just two days apart. I never forgot how they ate cat food, though. I guess it's cheap, the spread kind, probably 99 cents a can. Stunk horribly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean if you get used to it it's not bad at all and it's extremely cheap, yeah. Just imagine being a cat and eating the same fucking thing your whole life. It sounds awful but it's really not. Your mind can adjust.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I mean if you get used to it it's not bad at all and it's extremely cheap, yeah. Just imagine being a cat and eating the same fucking thing your whole life. It sounds awful but it's really not. Your mind can adjust.

I switch my Teddy Ho's up w/ different wets per week. He keeps a dish full of kibble @ most times & gets a serving of wet @ dinner time.
    Some seniors have to survive with less than $200 a month on food.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Used to wash the car of an old couple in their late 90's and I went up to get my $20 one day and just walked in and she was putting cat food on bread with a knife and had two plates on the sideboard and was making cat food sandwiches. The smell was strong. I looked on the can surreptitiously and confirmed it was indeed cat food. He was sitting down at the kitchen table. She had been slicing cat food for the bread in the kitchen. And they had no cat. Then she kinda tried to hide it, so I turned away and pretended I didn't notice and got my money and left quickly, but not before she gave me some cookies. About two weeks later, I came to wash the car and her son told me they both passed away just two days apart. I never forgot how they ate cat food, though. I guess it's cheap, the spread kind, probably 99 cents a can. Stunk horribly.

how old were you? Who is paying someone $20 to wash a car which normally costs around $5 but is eating cat food?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I mean if you get used to it it's not bad at all and it's extremely cheap, yeah. Just imagine being a cat and eating the same fucking thing your whole life. It sounds awful but it's really not. Your mind can adjust.

i gave my cat hot cheetos and half a pb and j last night man
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo how old were you? Who is paying someone $20 to wash a car which normally costs around $5 but is eating cat food?

sudio, just some people are cheap, its like how hdl will spend all of his money on video games and dabs but then will water down his 3 daughters apple juice as some way to rationalize it all.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by G I switch my Teddy Ho's up w/ different wets per week. He keeps a dish full of kibble @ most times & gets a serving of wet @ dinner time.

Fo sho. Chootie got treated with all the available wets in stock too. Seafood medleys and chicken and livers and tuna deluxe and everything in between. Strangely though she didnt really care about any food as much as she cared about Alley Cat dry food which I bought at the gas station. She was on a kick with that for a year and even though I knew it wasnt necessarily healthy or good for her, she would shun some of the fancier types and prefer alley cat so I just got her what she wanted.
    Originally posted by Sudo how old were you? Who is paying someone $20 to wash a car which normally costs around $5 but is eating cat food?

This was in the late '70's. I was only asking for 10 or 5 dollars, because the washing took a good hour to do it properly, but they insisted I get $20 per wash. The car was their pride and joy, but after they both died days apart, the son said I could forget about washing it, because he was going to sell it anyways.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Because your mom was too busy getting fucked by Tyrone to make you a sandwich right?

I get it
    I would get those free ketchup or mustard packages at McDonald's or Wendy's and lather that on top of the cat food sandwich to cover the taste somewhat.
    G African Astronaut
    This thread just inspired me to go give Teddy Ho a midnight snack !
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i gave my cat hot cheetos and half a pb and j last night man

surprised your cat will eat that stuff

one of mine likes salty stuff so she eats chips, and tries to steal the meat out of my burrito
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra surprised your cat will eat that stuff

one of mine likes salty stuff so she eats chips, and tries to steal the meat out of my burrito

Mine loves fucking salty cashews lol it causes him to wreak the litter box though.
Jump to Top