User Controls

I got a job at a factory

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been there for a week now and I'm not sure if I'm jumping out of the frying pan into the frying pan kinda thing but luckily marc ropollo said I can come back because he was training me for sxsw but thats not happening, the reason why i did it was because my friend knows a gont that wanted me to work the graveyard shift with him and I start the grave yard shift monday so im just chilling this weekend. I was so tired getting there at 7 in the morning I fell asleep multiple times during the speeches they were giving because it was so boring and I was tired, they were like Doug.. are we not enough fun for you? I was just like can we get to machines so we eventually did and its monkey work but on saturdays its time and a half and sunday is double time so... I think I will try to pull it off. I had to go to baby alcupolocaos for my lunch break to have a couple of tacos and a couple of brews to stop the shakes so they wouldn't think I'm coming down from something when I was working the machines

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I am actually looking for a job. I just don't know what I can do. I only go to school once a week, so I got plenty of free time I can kill through working a job.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    you'll make a delicious treat for the mechatronic confuckulator
    Originally posted by snab_snib you'll make a delicious treat for the mechatronic confuckulator

Oh ok
    You'll get paid but its super shitty boring work
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I am actually looking for a job. I just don't know what I can do. I only go to school once a week, so I got plenty of free time I can kill through working a job.

Work at a restaurant
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Krotz gonna get fired for sticking his dick in heavy machinery
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz gonna get fired for sticking his dick in heavy machinery

He has a decade of experience fucking dump trucks so hell be cool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    chocolate factory ?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You'll get paid but its super shitty boring work

That's what meth is for
    Technologist victim of incest
    Taking bets on how long he lasts. I give it 1 month MAX.
    Years of my life pass by me working while on meth. I've never worked in the food industry like bill Bill KrozbyBY I've always just worked in the industry industry of factories and warehouses.

Putting on the steel toes and hard hat walking around with a safety vest and a clipboard. There is nothing more American than filling your bloodstream with methylated amphetamines and caffeine and then working a storm shipping things across the country and spilling toxic materials all over the floor.

Make sure you know where the eye wash station is and god bless fire drills
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why not just be a graffik designer?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat why not just fuck niggers?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Douglas just finished orientation, folks. He is now trained for the big-time.👍❤
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Tell them orientation wore you out and you need a day off.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's what meth is for

Less side effects with shrooms, and they're more fun/productive. Meth is a lot easier to get though. Cheaper too.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    rent boy
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    how many messicans work with you? Is there anything worth stealing/any side hustles available?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls rent boy

hey pal. long time no see 🌹
Jump to Top