User Controls

How long do you think it would take a soaking wet towel that is laying on the floor, to dry?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Including picking it up and there is also no moisture left on the floor beneath it. And the towel is sort of half crumpled in a heap.

This is just a guessing game. I have a towel in this condition and I am keeping track.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Four hours i would say, at room temperature, spread out on the floor. In a dry room, not in the shower right after steaming it up for a bit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean SOAKING WET to begin with, not just a towel I dried off with after getting out of the shower.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Twelve hours then probably.
    HTS highlight reel
    Depends on a lot of factors like the ambient temperature and humidity of the room. You know?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    A lot longer than 12 hours unless it's outside and also warm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's my bathroom. Idk its room temperature I guess. It's a tile floor. I dont know the humidity level of my bathroom.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    36 hours.
    Salam salam,

ta
    ji
    ki
    stan

salam tajikistan

I also say 36 hrs, unless you hang it in a way so that it is not on the floor and the water has room to evap.
    blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    11 days not a bad guess .

Time will tell.

Everyone else horribly wrong so far for the most part. It's been 3 days. It's still very wet.
    Is it lying flat or crumpled? Has it been cold with the heating on a lot? How thick is the towel? What color is it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Is it lying flat or crumpled? Has it been cold with the heating on a lot? How thick is the towel? What color is it

I answered all those questions already other than the color. Its blue you faggot.
    Originally posted by mmQ I answered all those questions already other than the color. Its blue you faggot.

NO you didnt you only said it was in a heap. It's important to know if its a flat heap or not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace NO you didnt you only said it was in a heap. It's important to know if its a flat heap or not.

"And the towel is sort of half crumpled in a heap."
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Depends on a lot of factors like the ambient temperature and humidity of the room. You know?

SHUT UP. How long did it take for your balls to dry up when you snipped them
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World SHUT UP. How long did it take for your balls to dry up when you snipped them

Somebody just can't get over the fact a guy has no balls (literally speaking, of course).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Somebody just can't get over the fact a guy has no balls (literally speaking, of course).

Who?
    Originally posted by mmQ Who?

Fuck Your World (no offense).
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ "And the towel is sort of half crumpled in a heap."

It won’t dry. It will get mold and mildew in it and deteriorate.
Jump to Top