User Controls

I want to hear your experiences please.

  1. #21
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny does she lost 80% of her body hair ?

    if you really love your dog be sure to stew it after you have it out down. the only way you can be with your dog forever is to eat it.

    shut up faggot
  2. #22
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I had a small dog a few years ago when I lived with my mother. He used to sleep on my bed and get mad and bark at her or my girlfriend if they tried to wake me up. He was getting old and frail; I remember the first time I did acid I was mildly unnerved looking at him and thinking he looked half-rotten like a zombie.

    Work christmas party, I came home hammered and found he'd died sleeping in the corner behind my bedroom door.

    Merry christmas.
  3. #23
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra I had a small dog a few years ago when I lived with my mother. He used to sleep on my bed and get mad and bark at her or my girlfriend if they tried to wake me up. He was getting old and frail; I remember the first time I did acid I was mildly unnerved looking at him and thinking he looked half-rotten like a zombie.

    Work christmas party, I came home hammered and found he'd died sleeping in the corner behind my bedroom door.

    Merry christmas.

    thats really sad that he died alone. It sounds like he was really protective of you. Sorry to hear about him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #24
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by aldra I had a small dog a few years ago when I lived with my mother. He used to sleep on my bed and get mad and bark at her or my girlfriend if they tried to wake me up. He was getting old and frail; I remember the first time I did acid I was mildly unnerved looking at him and thinking he looked half-rotten like a zombie.

    Work christmas party, I came home hammered and found he'd died sleeping in the corner behind my bedroom door.

    Merry christmas.

    I kinda want her to die naturally, then I wouldn’t have had to make this decision to euthanize her. But, I finally decided it’s time, after plenty of my friends and family let me know it’s time. I didn’t want to come to this point, but here I am.

    Cig,
    I gotta think of a good one. I started to write a story about how she’s a lesbo, but I felt bad for laughing at her, but she has cracked me up eating herself out, I’ll just leave it at that.

    By far the most well behaved dog I’ve ever had. She’s that dog that only barked when necessary, could go on a walk without a leash, and never think a second thought about a passing dog. She only wanted to please me. I even have her trained so when we sat outside and another dog was coming by, I’d call her over, and she knew to sit back down on the porch till the dog passed. They’d be barking away at her and she’d just snub em.
    My neighbors love her as well. If I was out front and couldn’t find her since I never needed to have her on a leash, she’d was in my neighbors back yard visiting Charlie. She knew she was allowed. My neighbor across the street would call her over for a treat and she’d walk up to the curb, sit down, then turn and look back at me. I’d give her the go ahead to cross the street to get a treat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #25
    cigreting Space Nigga
    got a pic of her for us to see? Either when she was in her prime or now, i find its nice to look at the ones of our 2 dogs when they were at their happiest. Thats how i like to remember them.
    Thats a funny she liked to lick herself alot haha
  6. #26
    Technologist motherfucker
    That’s her on my avatar. I suck at posting embedded pics cause I rarely post on anything other than my phone. I don’t wanna be arsed to get on my desktop or laptop, and posting from your phone isn’t easy. I know I’m lazy.

    She never had a gray hair in her face till the last 3 years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #27
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I had to put down two dogs within the last year and couple months. It sucks, but it helps knowing that you end their suffering. I’m not going to lie, I don’t cry a lot, but I cried both times. We did some stuff at home to say goodbye like give them all the good treats with peanut butter. If you have kids, it helps them say goodbye to draw goodbye cards to take with the dogs. I took the dogs to the vet by myself. It was a peaceful process and the vet and tech were very helpful.

    Some vets vary in their process with the number of injections and what it does. For mine, it was one injection. With the first dog, they started an IV in the back and then came out and did the injection with me. Second dog, they did an injection without an IV. The dogs were chill and didn’t act like they were in pain from it. I was petting them and talking to them and kind of holding their head. Their breathing became slightly more rapid and then they laid their head on my hands like they suddenly went to sleep. I laid their head down and waited a few seconds. Then the vet checked for a heartbeat and informed me that they no longer have a heartbeat. I elected to have them handle the cremation and the remains, so I said goodbye and left with a leash and a collar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #28
    Technologist motherfucker
    Thank you for sharing that with me Ajax. That almost sounds kinda peaceful.

    I know I’ll be glad not to see her struggling anymore. She’s been falling down. She did a face plant into the food bowl the other day. She’s also been running into walls and doors. This started in the last 2 weeks. She walks around aimlessly and now she’s doing it all night and not sleeping. I think she’s trying to tell me something☹️
  9. #29
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, sound like they use pentobarbital. Says it shuts down the system in about 2 mins.

    I gave my dog loads of morphine prior and he would likely have ODed anyway. I was so scared of him having pain as his lungs ceased to function...I was going to pain management and buying pills for my dog for 2 years prior to his death.wehad my horse vet come to the house to do it so he (a 200lb neopolitan mastiff) would be comfortable as possible.took him out back so he could enjoy being high in the sunshine on a cool day one last time. He barely could walk this day. It was definitely time.


    I'm grieved badly for a.long time... I still do. I miss him dearly. My dad who was against marriage said that if I ever met a man that loved me as much as that dog to marry him. Lol
  10. #30
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I gave my dog loads of morphine prior and he would likely have ODed anyway. I was so scared of him having pain as his lungs ceased to function…I was going to pain management and buying pills for my dog for 2 years prior to his death.wehad my horse vet come to the house to do it so he (a 200lb neopolitan mastiff) would be comfortable as possible.took him out back so he could enjoy being high in the sunshine on a cool day one last time. He barely could walk this day. It was definitely time.


    I'm grieved badly for a.long time… I still do. I miss him dearly. My dad who was against marriage said that if I ever met a man that loved me as much as that dog to marry him. Lol

    lol
  11. #31
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Anybody who has their dog murdered deserves death themselves.
  12. #32
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Anybody who has their dog murdered deserves death themselves.

    no
  13. #33
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace no

    I don’t put much stock in anything specs says.
  14. #34
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
  15. #35
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t put much stock in anything specs says.

    lol I don't think anyone else does either
  16. #36
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    closest ive ever come was having to shoot a coyote and i felt bad about that.

    if it was me, id spend a few days considering what id want if i were in that position. And if i were losing my mind and my body didnt work anymore, ican definitively say id want to end it. Take her out to a park. Take her camping. make her a steak. Maybe take her to a dog park so she can socialize a little bit. And then when you do it, remember this is the loving thing to do. It would be really really easy to just let her waste away and be miserable. Its going to be sad either way, but consider maybe fostering a puppy for a little while to ease the transition.
  17. #37
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Democrats can't get away with human euthanasia, so they'll take killing animals as a cheap substitute for their fix.
  18. #38
    Technologist motherfucker
    Go away specs. You said your peace.
  19. #39
    Originally posted by CASPER closest ive ever come was having to shoot a coyote and i felt bad about that.

    if it was me, id spend a few days considering what id want if i were in that position. And if i were losing my mind and my body didnt work anymore, ican definitively say id want to end it. Take her out to a park. Take her camping. make her a steak. Maybe take her to a dog park so she can socialize a little bit. And then when you do it, remember this is the loving thing to do. It would be really really easy to just let her waste away and be miserable. Its going to be sad either way, but consider maybe fostering a puppy for a little while to ease the transition.

    When my dog dies we're going to cook him a hamburger. Fat and juicy. I want to take him for a walk in the woods too, if he can take it. Love that little fuckr
  20. #40
    Technologist motherfucker
    I’ve just been giving her lovins, even though she pooped on the floor.
    She’ll always be my first dog while living on my own.
    She just can’t sit down it seems, but she keeps falling over head first. She’s top/front end heavy. Lost too much muscle on her hind quarters.
    She’s a very much loved dog between my family and neighbors.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top