User Controls

Being cool

  1. #1
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Has anyone here ever tried to be cool?

    Like felt that they were on the outer with a subset that they feel would provide them with a more interesting life and offer them more opportunity? And then faked it till they make it?

    Ever met a new group of people and changed the way you talk slightly because you're not confident that your true self is someone people would like or respect?
  2. #2
    Yeah I was chilling at the local trap and all the girls were turning tricks in the basement I thought they were all cute as fuck so I spent a week there smoking meth in the living room flirting with the cute girls and trying to get them to do drugs with me but they were only into opiates, not speed so I started doing fentanyl and then I OD'd and got kicked out for being too much of a God damn drug addict that can't handle opiates
  3. #3
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I was chilling at the local trap and all the girls were turning tricks in the basement I thought they were all cute as fuck so I spent a week there smoking meth in the living room flirting with the cute girls and trying to get them to do drugs with me but they were only into opiates, not speed so I started doing fentanyl and then I OD'd and got kicked out for being too much of a God damn drug addict that can't handle opiates

    I bought some hip shoes one time and some new threads.

    Hahahahahaha.

    Went to college.

    Everyone else was jeans and t shirts.

    Out of all my classes, so maybe, 200 people there were five being MTV.
  4. #4
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    the secret to being cool is not even trying

    I could teach you if you want

  5. #5
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I was chilling at the local trap and all the girls were turning tricks in the basement I thought they were all cute as fuck so I spent a week there smoking meth in the living room flirting with the cute girls and trying to get them to do drugs with me but they were only into opiates, not speed so I started doing fentanyl and then I OD'd and got kicked out for being too much of a God damn drug addict that can't handle opiates

    i have done this before lol. back when all i would do was opiates and benzos and hated all stims. hanging out with a bunch of sketchy tweakers and they all bounced because they thought i was about to die. luckily my hooker friend dragged my ass out of there and saved me
  6. #6
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I never tried but when I was younger I fantasized about being cool, not in the sense of being "popular" or well liked, but in the sense of having magic powers and stuff like that, or just being super clever and people admiring that quality.

    Then I grew up and realized being cool isn't all that great. Lots of unwanted attention.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I never tried but when I was younger I fantasized about being cool, not in the sense of being "popular" or well liked, but in the sense of having magic powers and stuff like that, or just being super clever and people admiring that quality.

    Then I grew up and realized being cool isn't all that great. Lots of unwanted attention.

    I end up becoming liked in groups, getting invited to a bunch of shit, and eventually not showing up to any of it because eh, being social is too much work. Around a year ago I was leaving on a trip and got invited to three fucking things on the same night. Like what the fuck? One was a party, another at a bar, then one was a date with a fat girl I did not wanna go on. I said no to all of them but I realized then I needed to stop making friends.

    At this point I dropped all of them. I like doing things but not with other people. I'll just go hiking or cook or play my guitar thanks.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I end up becoming liked in groups, getting invited to a bunch of shit, and eventually not showing up to any of it because eh, being social is too much work. Around a year ago I was leaving on a trip and got invited to three fucking things on the same night. Like what the fuck? One was a party, another at a bar, then one was a date with a fat girl I did not wanna go on. I said no to all of them but I realized then I needed to stop making friends.

    At this point I dropped all of them. I like doing things but not with other people. I'll just go hiking or cook or play my guitar thanks.

    cause the last time you went out with someine you ended up with a penis in your ass ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see Has anyone here ever tried to be cool?

    Like felt that they were on the outer with a subset that they feel would provide them with a more interesting life and offer them more opportunity? And then faked it till they make it?

    Ever met a new group of people and changed the way you talk slightly because you're not confident that your true self is someone people would like or respect?

    Gay Autistic faggot who feels apart of Totse culture. Never one of us, stop pretending.
  10. #10
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You don't try to be cool, you just be cool. Never fake it 'til you break it.
  11. #11
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
  12. #12
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian Gay Autistic faggot who feels apart of Totse culture. Never one of us, stop pretending.

    I don't want to be identified with Octavian. You're a weirdo loser.

    Weirdo. Yes.

    Loser. Also yes.

    You can only be judged by the company you keep.
  13. #13
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Octavian is sexy as fuck. Go kill yourself bitch. You're just jealous.
  14. #14
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Octavian is sexy as fuck. Go kill yourself bitch. You're just jealous.

    You have rainbow badges with political messages as your avatar.

    Nothing else needs to be said. You are enticing random people to identify with you for camaraderie.
  15. #15
    Octavian motherfucker
    The fact OP has to change his personality to fit his audience is only further evidence of an underlying mental health problem. Reading that post gave me epic cringe shivvers.
  16. #16
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian The fact OP has to change his personality to fit his audience is only further evidence of an underlying mental health problem. Reading that post gave me epic cringe shivvers.

    If I wanted to fit in with you I'd have to fake that lulz are generated from mass murders and handicapped people.

    I can dress like Miley Cyrus or Kanye West. I can capitalise on their social capital and come across as cool by stealing their magic. Doesn't mean I am them.

    It's a pretty normal thing to do. It's pretty common. People do fashion. It conveys them as having attributes that don't exist. It's fake.
  17. #17
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see If I wanted to fit in with you I'd have to fake that lulz are generated from mass murders and handicapped people.

    I can dress like Miley Cyrus or Kanye West. I can capitalise on their social capital and come across as cool by stealing their magic. Doesn't mean I am them.

    It's a pretty normal thing to do. It's pretty common. People do fashion. It conveys them as having attributes that don't exist. It's fake.

    You have a sheep mentality

    "Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde
  18. #18
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian You have a sheep mentality

    "Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde

    How to be attractive to the opposite sex or increase your social mobility at work:

    Portray yourself as being more valuable than everyone else. Wear a suit to a job interview. Not shorts and a wife beater.

    This is how the world works. If you want to get ahead you gotta play the game.
  19. #19
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see How to be attractive to the opposite sex or increase your social mobility at work:

    Portray yourself as being more valuable than everyone else. Wear a suit to a job interview. Not shorts and a wife beater.

    This is how the world works. If you want to get ahead you gotta play the game.

    so, fake looking important so that you will get attention from girls so you can feel important? why don't you stop seeking validation from females you fucking cuck
  20. #20
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I end up becoming liked in groups, getting invited to a bunch of shit, and eventually not showing up to any of it because eh, being social is too much work. Around a year ago I was leaving on a trip and got invited to three fucking things on the same night. Like what the fuck? One was a party, another at a bar, then one was a date with a fat girl I did not wanna go on. I said no to all of them but I realized then I needed to stop making friends.

    At this point I dropped all of them. I like doing things but not with other people. I'll just go hiking or cook or play my guitar thanks.

    weird, i'm the exact opposite. people usually don't like me if i have to participate in group shit. usually they don't like me at all at first, but then people will end up liking me individually
Jump to Top