User Controls

Juicebox Obituary

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Can someone send me the link please? Can't believe I missed out.

Poor fucker.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    No, shut up retard. He is dead. Why should anyone keep spreading his PI against his wishes? One of you tards will just end up alerting his family to all the things he never wanted them to hear.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I dont even know when or how he died. I miss that dude.
    Was that the dude with the AUG?
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-juice-wrld-mcdonalds-campaign-20191211-bhfcx2hfqzgipoxzpt5x2tvs6y-story.html
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-juice-wrld-mcdonalds-campaign-20191211-bhfcx2hfqzgipoxzpt5x2tvs6y-story.html

We don't care about that derelict deceased nigger.
    neither do i
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I’m still pissed off he didn’t send me the Aug in pieces. I mean if you’re going to kill yourself why the fuck not?

If you become worm food without giving someone your shit, it’s kinda fucked up.

Didn’t realize you could kill your self with jerky seasoning, but I guess now I do.

If anything positive came from it his, it’s that I don’t have to hear the shitty gay gothic doom metal he loved so very much.

RiP nigga
    WellHung Black Hole
    The Aug? Jerky seasoning? Wtf?

That’s an AUG.

And he killed himself with sodium nitrite- which is usually used for stuff like meat preservative for jerky and dried meats.
    WellHung Black Hole
    It's ironic that he killed himself with sodium nitrate when he had a high powered automatic weapon.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung It's ironic that he killed himself with sodium nitrate when he had a high powered automatic weapon.

Sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. Only 4.6 grams is enough to kill.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by CASPER Didn’t realize you could kill your self with jerky seasoning, but I guess now I do.

Sodium nitrite is a fairly well known suicide method if you look on places like the Sanctioned Suicide forums. It's referred to simply as "SN" in the community.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Bullpups are probably easier to kill yourself with.
    Just jack up your car, put your head under the tire, and then release the jack lever. Your legs will splay out dramatically for the first few seconds, then gently descend to earth, like a lazy spring rain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just jack up your car, put your head under the tire, and then release the jack lever. Your legs will splay out dramatically for the first few seconds, then gently descend to earth, like a lazy spring rain.

I prefer to jack off my car
    Juiceb0x was the sacrificial lamb.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Juicebox enjoyed fucking niggers.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. Only 4.6 grams is enough to kill.

Autocorrect
    Juiceb0x had to die, so that we may live.
Jump to Top