User Controls

I think my roommate is a prostitute

I've only seen it once in passing and once when it was really dark and on the stairs so didn't wanna chat much when we were both trying to pass each other, it's name is Cheng or something similarly Asian so I can't tell by the name, but it takes like I'm not joking 10 baths (I think they're baths and not showers) a day, and I hear what I think might be other people going in and out of its room all night long and I think it's nocturnal, which again, hooker.

Both times I seen it it looked like a girl to me, especially when we were face to face in the dark, but my landlady insists there's no women here at the time.

I think it looks hot whatever it is, good chance it's a tranny, I think that's most likely, but I really hope it is actually a woman but even if it's not I'll totally let it suck if it's a tranny at least.

Oh yeah, and last night I heard it moaning when I used its bathroom in the middle of the night which I usually don't do, so that's when all the stars added up for me.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    How do you not know your roommate?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hit on her by talking about your brain and then touch her hair without asking
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker How do you not know your roommate?

because i never see her because she's a nocturnal postitute

and ive only lived here a few days
    Is she cute
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Roomate, as in you live together in the same unit? Or is it like a neighbor? I find it hard to believe you live with someone and don't know their gender.
    qt
    She probably has a Triad pimp so be careful.
    yeah, i dont know gont, shes from china or something and is a grad student (i think) by day, and a nocturnal hooker by night, SHE DOESNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WATCH SOCCER AND BAKE COOKIES

and im a undergrad by day and a full time uber driver by day also so I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO BAKE COOKIES Either gMoME DSAYIN
    Cookies take like 10 minutes to make. Not that you'd want to eat any once you're high on meth.
    i made biscuits today and ate 1 and a half and put the rest in the fridge
    Eat her ass
    fuck no, shes chinese she has worms in there

suck my dick
    Worms are cool
    Originally posted by DietPiano because i never see her because she's a nocturnal postitute

and ive only lived here a few days

Did you just move in without talking to her?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Did you just move in without talking to her?

I've met everyone plenty except her

Seriously, the cadence is door slam, bathroom, tub, snort, bathroom, snort, tub, door slam, door slam, snort, tub, tub, snort, bathroom, door slam, tub all night long every night

I havent caught her yet though because I don't live on that floor
    Originally posted by DietPiano I've met everyone plenty except her

Seriously, the cadence is door slam, bathroom, tub, snort, bathroom, snort, tub, door slam, door slam, snort, tub, tub, snort, bathroom, door slam, tub all night long every night

I havent caught her yet though because I don't live on that floor

What are you living in? A Habitrail?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Post nudes.
    ... OF ROOMMATE, not yourself (no offense).
    Wait, why do you refer to her as "it"?
Jump to Top