User Controls

Impossible Whopper

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    It lacks flavors but textures like meat. What if they fucked up and it's real hamburger?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wish they would bring back the farm-house burger... that shit was prime.
    Originally posted by STER0S i wish they would bring back the farm-house burger… that shit was prime.

When did this exist?
    late 2017.

basically a triple whopper with bacon, , stacker sauce, an egg and crispy deep fried onions .
    Was the egg nice and runny? I hate over cooked eggs
    yah -- which made it even tastier.
    G African Astronaut
    What's the benefit ?!

A traditional Whopper has 660 calories, 40 grams of fat (12 of which are saturated) & 28 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper clocks in @ 630 calories, 34 grams of fat (11 saturated) & 25 grams of protein, so it's pretty similar from a macro nutritional standpoint. However, the Impossible Whopper has 58 grams of carbs to the traditional Whopper's 49. It also has more sodium.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania It lacks flavors but textures like meat. What if they fucked up and it's real hamburger?

There's no way they use sanitary practice in those places. Probably the same grill and same spatula. I would not trust a fast food veggie burger if i was a vegetarian. Just buy the same patties at the store.

I probably know more than most here about food safety (I trained different locations on it while the company was adding extra thingies, had to do a bunch of testing) and the requirements for vegetarian and gluten free and etc etc are downright oppressive and inane and no way min wage workers are following that shit.
    No one watches to see if they wash there hands or not either
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My cat says everything taste better with an egg on top
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania No one watches to see if they wash there hands or not either

Actual compliant handwashing basically scalds you anyway, has to be 100F by FDA standards and my company wanted 110F. And NOBODY is doing that shit, I promise you. I certainly never did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania No one watches to see if they wash there hands or not either

I do
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do

You say you do.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania You say you do.

So does your mother
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So does your mother

My mom is suffering from memory lost. All she wants to do is smoke cigarette all day long and gripe about half truths and half made up shit in her mind
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania My mom is suffering from memory lost. All she wants to do is smoke cigarette all day long and gripe about half truths and half made up shit in her mind

Bill Krozby probably molested her and she just forgot

The perfect crime

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    vegans are fucking stupid
    Originally posted by Grylls vegans are fucking stupid

How
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If it's Impossible, how could it even be there?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If it's Impossible, how could it even be there?

SpectraL having trouble grasping the concept
Jump to Top