User Controls

Yelling "He's got a gun!" at public venues.

Bradley Black Hole
    If you could create mass panic you'd be able to steal a lot of things and get lost in the crowd.

Thoughts?
    With ideas like that you will go far.
    It will work if your plan is to get arrested. It would be like yelling fire. As soon as people realize no one has a gun they will be pissed at you and shoot you with their own gun.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    you are a future inmate
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Something something, freedom of speech doesn't work.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It will work if your plan is to get arrested. It would be like yelling fire. As soon as people realize no one has a gun they will be pissed at you and shoot you with their own gun.

That's why you don't stand on a pedestal and draw everyone's attention to you before you yell it. Find a crowded place and just tuck your head into your shirt/coat collar and blurt it out- ''HOLEH FUCKING CHRIST HE'S GOT A GUUNNNNNNN!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As I type that I'm thinking it's a bad idea, because I don't think anyone would give a shit and at THAT point it WOULD be embarrassing and awkward since everyone would know it was you who yelled it. It's a gamble for sure, as the only way it works is if everyone around you immediately goes into a frantic state of panic and wild movement as a result of your exclamation. You'd probably be better of yelling BOMB! That or just learn to pick-pocket effectively. If you need a partner, I'm potentially available.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Where I live, at least half of the adults are walking around armed at all times anyway.
    OP will be dead in 5 years.
    Bradley Black Hole
    way to just shit on my life everyone
    That has been your ass dumping on your life by the way you live it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Thanks dad
    Thanks dad
    You're welcome squirt.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your crowning achievement was having sex with a drunk woman who didn't know who you were/wasn't awake. Thanks Dad.
    Your crowning achievement was having sex with a drunk woman who didn't know who you were/wasn't awake. Thanks Dad.
    You're crowning achievement, oh wait, you've never achieved anything.
    Matius Yung Blood
    Lol...squirt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "He's got a SQUIRT GUN!!!!!!!"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    IVE GOT ANTS IN MY PANTS!!!!
    IVE GOT ANTS IN MY PANTS!!!!
    Is that what you named your dick, ants?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Alabama Black Snake
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you even yelled, "He's got a banana!! He's got a banana!!!" really loud in a crowded place, and then people found out there was really no banana, you would be jumped upon by everyone, arrested, and charged with a terrorist act.
Jump to Top