User Controls

list of drugs no one should ever use

if they dont want to destroy their lives

there was a diet drugs thread, now this is the thread of most unhealthy ones

-heroin
    -meth
    -spice
    -phenibut (but your mileage may vary)
    -ghb
    maybe crack belongs on this list but i find it to be a fairly underwhelming substance thats incredibly fiendish but doesnt cause mind-control levels of addiction after being away from it for a few days. might just be my personal reaction to it
    recreational T-PAIN
    recreational loperamide
    huffing (besides maybe ether/heptane only starter fluid, tetraflouroethane duster, or nitrous)

when i was in a blackout i stabbed a hole in a can of duster with a big knife for some reason i dont remember. maybe i was trying to do the whole can in 1 hit
    Why the fuck is phenibut on that list?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Why the fuck is phenibut on that list?

it gives some people physical addiction and withdrawals after 3 days of consecutive use. it might actually be the most addictive drug ever in that sense
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    T-PAIN's fine if you don't overdo it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š it gives some people physical addiction and withdrawals after 3 days of consecutive use. it might actually be the most addictive drug ever in that sense

IV heroin has given me withdrawals after two days of use every time I've done it
    Originally posted by aldra T-PAIN's fine if you don't overdo it

you might be right. T-PAIN and lope despite being underwhelming apparently have the worst withdrawals out of any opioid because of their peculiar mechanisms of action. so i included those because the chance of having the most painful months of life possible coming off of them is not worth the mild-moderate effects they cause
    Originally posted by aldra T-PAIN's fine if you don't overdo it

This is true. I've settled into a pattern of 5 days use as directed, two days use as desired and it seems to be working
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š you might be right. T-PAIN and lope despite being underwhelming apparently have the worst withdrawals out of any opioid because of their peculiar mechanisms of action. so i included those because the chance of having the most painful months of life possible coming off of them is not worth the mild-moderate effects they cause

I've only ever heard of terrence payne's withdrawals being bad if you IV it
    Originally posted by JΟ…icebox IV heroin has given me withdrawals after two days of use every time I've done it

i dont agree with people that say opioids dont have a hangover. like everything's fine until the withdrawals start. in my experience even one dose of an opioid is enough to cause a mild anhedonia and depression that lasts like 2 fucking weeks. the hangover effect can be subtle but it lasts so long that it's clearly a really fucking bad idea to mess with that brain system
    I believe that's only when you first start doing opioids, most people claiming there's no hangover effect have probably been doing it long enough they don't remember

I remember the first few times I tried oxy I got nausea and headaches for a while afterwards, nowhere near as bad as a regular alcohol hangover though
    i dont mean the puking and physical reactions people can have when overdoing it as a novice, more like i know if i take an opioid today just one dose the next half month of my life will be a somewhat sad hopeless world view. like i can clearly notice it rewiring my brain to feel no pleasure for a little while unless i take another dose
    Originally posted by aldra I believe that's only when you first start doing opioids, most people claiming there's no hangover effect have probably been doing it long enough they don't remember

I remember the first few times I tried oxy I got nausea and headaches for a while afterwards, nowhere near as bad as a regular alcohol hangover though

Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š i dont mean the puking and physical reactions people can have when overdoing it as a novice, more like i know if i take an opioid today just one dose the next half month of my life will be a somewhat sad hopeless world view. like i can clearly notice it rewiring my brain to feel no pleasure for a little while unless i take another dose

I get a "sort of" hangover from opioids, but if I save just a little bit, even if it's below a threshold dose, for the morning after it usually fixes it

Either that or a gram or two of kratΠΎm
    you always end up going back to it though. its insidious how they can pretty much kill off a person's sober happiness for months and years with regular use.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    -PCP
    -Bath salts
    -Diphen more than 50mg and any other use than sleep aid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick -PCP
    -Bath salts
    -Diphen more than 50mg and any other use than sleep aid.

i was considering pcp, but pcp analogs dont seem too dangerous. i think its just stigma. the others are spot on, but benadryl could be ok if youre a complete masochist
    HTS highlight reel
    This is gonna be controversial maybe, especially coming from me, but: bundy.

bundy is bad. Maybe the effects of its high aren't super horrible and it's not physically addictive, but it is so freely available and retardedly potent and (arguably) enjoyable that it is probably dangerous to fuck with. People who fuck(ed) with bundy hard are a rare breed of bizarre retards and I'm like 75% sure it was caused by the bundy rather than the other way around.
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š i was considering pcp, but pcp analogs dont seem too dangerous. i think its just stigma. the others are spot on, but benadryl could be ok if youre a complete masochist

I wonder how much of the PCP horror stories are due to improper synthesis. PCC is a very toxic impurity caused by improper synthesis and street chemists aren't exactly strict in quality control
    Originally posted by HTS This is gonna be controversial maybe, especially coming from me, but: bundy.

bundy is bad. Maybe the effects of its high aren't super horrible and it's not physically addictive, but it is so freely available and retardedly potent and (arguably) enjoyable that it is probably dangerous to fuck with. People who fuck(ed) with bundy hard are a rare breed of bizarre retards and I'm like 75% sure it was caused by the bundy rather than the other way around.

i believe that using bundy causes permanent and distinct personality changes to a person that can lower their ability to function. considering that tolerance to dissociatives can take years to go down, it means that these substances have an effect that alters the functioning of glutamate receptors for years. i dont know if pcp or ket and the -logs have the same sort of depravity-inducing chemical mechanics as bundy. but yeah everyone who has ever done bundy has a degree of bundy syndrome which means a sort of incomprehensible shitposting disorder
Jump to Top