User Controls

Man, I am not good with weed.

Just a roller coaster of emotions, getting anxious, getting depressed, contemplating my life, etc... just fuckin' craziness. Dunno how people smoke weed to relax... it just heightens everything for me.

I only took one bong hit, too. Ended up calmin' myself down by watching some comedy videos and stuff. But I really contemplated what I'm doing with my life. I guess a lot of the anxiety came from the fact that I'm nearing 30 and doing nothing with my life, and I have nobody, and I'm hanging around a bunch of loser stoners.

Maybe I shouldn't be so mean to that girl at work who likes me. I need some fucking stability in my life. Maybe go back to school.
    mean to girl at work who likes me

how autism r u rn
    Yeah I don't see much positive that comes out from doing legal drugs anymore. Alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, bundy, dph, nutmeg, inhalents and Caffeine are rich people drugs for people with nothing to do all day.

Meth, LSD, ketamine, nitrous and opiates are the best drugs to do in 2016. Also syncans.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    Talk up the girl at work, man. Im a bitter piece of shit, and even I'm polite to cute girls until they start telling me about their relationship with Jesus
    Weed is the drug of niggers and wiggers. Do meth or cocaine instead.
    Weed is the drug of niggers and wiggers. Do meth or cocaine instead.

Columbian and redneck marching powder.
    Talk up the girl at work, man. Im a bitter piece of shit, and even I'm polite to cute girls until they start telling me about their relationship with Jesus

I started a convo with her today. She talked heaps about how she was looking for a relationship, but all guys want is sex and they just want sluts, etc. And I'm thinking "wow, this is like the typical scenario where she's complaining to a guy that there's no good guys." I just zoned out mid convo and then said I had to go speak to the boss when I saw him walking past, kek.

But 'eh, I tried.
    Just occurred to me that maybe she was implying I should ask her out by saying that, but maybe I'm just looking into it too much.

Fuck it, maybe I should just ask her out. She did bring up her underwear during the conversation. That's flirty right? I don't know. I hate women. And I hate how I'm even thinking about this.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Ironically weed can make you think about shit you don't wanna think about when you are high.
    She obviously wants you, Einstein. Just fucking date her for a few months until she breaks up with you just like the last slut did. That's how it works. Date, fuck, break. Date, fuck, break.
    Upon skimming thru your posts, I think you should get some benzos . Powdered courage is way better than liquid courage.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I feel bad for people who get hella paranoid with bud ..I never experienced that

It’s mostly white people that say that..I think it’s probably the strain they are smoking because I know different strains have different vibes to them
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m surprised I can’t find a thread with weed and music both in the title….

Tf

That’s like PB&J
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m surprised I can’t find a thread with weed and music both in the title….

Tf

That’s like PB&J

maybe you should make one ACK ACK ACK ACk
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’d love to make one but I kno it would get spammed by worthless trash bags ….so I’ll pass

:)
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    don't let haterz keep ya down - DarksydePhil

CandyRein Black Hole
    Sparking up my other half right meow…
    infinityshock Black Hole

Jump to Top