User Controls

What is the most severe injury you have endured?

WellHung Black Hole
    I want some more information from you nerds.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a broken heart. im going to get Do Not Resuscitate tattoo'd on my chest for the next time it happens and the paramedics find me.

let the love tear us apart
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    partially cracked up head. i got one of brothers really pissed. he got even and than some. thankfully he died yrs ago or i would have killed him eventually.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Awhile back I was talking to this woman named Sherryl. Talked for a few years and only saw her maybe 3-4 times. Well buddy let me tell you I was Wellsprung. But she broke things off with me and got a protection order against me because of me blowing her phone up and even called her place of employment. I was a bitch about it and posted many private pictures of her online, even camped out in the woods close to where she lived.

Shit hurt me to my core, man. I'm still not right to this day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Wellsprung.. lolol
    lol folks?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Does open heart surgery count?
    Originally posted by GGG Does open heart surgery count?

I guess. I had surgery on my right eye when I was 4 and was in the hospital a month straight during xmas. It was really sad. whimpy whimpers
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Awhile back I was talking to this woman named Sherryl. Talked for a few years and only saw her maybe 3-4 times. Well buddy let me tell you I was Wellsprung. But she broke things off with me and got a protection order against me because of me blowing her phone up and even called her place of employment. I was a bitch about it and posted many private pictures of her online, even camped out in the woods close to where she lived.

Sometimes I crack open a brew, sit in a dark room and listen to dashboard confessional and tear up when I get those feelz, it helps.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I had appendicitis when I was young, it hurt like a bitch but it was so long ago I can't really compare it to anything.

I've never broken a bone which is odd given all the dumb shit I've done over the years.

The worst pain I've ever experienced was dental, when a molar was coming in and pressing against a tooth that I'd cracked, but the reason that was so bad was because it was constant - dunno how it'd compare to something like a gunshot wound which I expect would be all at once
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've accidentally stabbed myself a few times tossing knives around or learning how to use a karambit, but those were really just more messy than painful
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    My sister was about 5 or so and fell and hit my moms bed rail and knocked her tooth out. She was screaming like crazy I remember. We looked all over for the tooth but couldn't find it. A few years later it grew back out!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Wellsprung.. lolol

lol... The least you could do is thank his post.👍😏
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew-

Tell us how you sustained your severe brain injuries!

lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    My daddy dropped me on my head too much when I was a baby.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Awhile back I was talking to this woman named Sherryl. Talked for a few years and only saw her maybe 3-4 times. Well buddy let me tell you I was Wellsprung. But she broke things off with me and got a protection order against me because of me blowing her phone up and even called her place of employment. I was a bitch about it and posted many private pictures of her online, even camped out in the woods close to where she lived.

Folks?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I had surgery on my knee and femur. I have chronic osteomyelitis. It hurts terrible every single day, hence my heroin use.

Probanly the worst pain was being ghosted by 1337 during and after the surgery for a week... He's the only reason I had surgery honestly. I should have just rode it out with IV antibiotics or died... Should have died, I know. Wish I would have. I fucked up there.

My heart is too broken to even go into it. I too will never be right... It hurts a lot. Physical and that of the heart. Not just my angina either... Emotional pain.
    WellHung Black Hole
    1337?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I had surgery on my knee and femur. I have chronic osteomyelitis. It hurts terrible every single day, hence my heroin use.

Probanly the worst pain was being ghosted by 1337 during and after the surgery for a week… He's the only reason I had surgery honestly. I should have just rode it out with IV antibiotics or died… Should have died, I know. Wish I would have. I fucked up there.

My heart is too broken to even go into it. I too will never be right… It hurts a lot. Physical and that of the heart. Not just my angina either… Emotional pain.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Sprained my ankle. It was a baddie.

And one yr, my 3 officemates and I kept passing back and forth to each other some kind of bug (high temp, coughing up blood, sooo much coughing) after the 3rd round i thought i was going to die.
Jump to Top