User Controls

Sensai Obbe

Please teacha me your ways, massa.

I need to learn how to be more like you, you've said it yourself.

First lesson: Humor

What do I do?!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Step one: improve your athletic abilities. I said if you were like me maybe you wouldn't hate life so much. You don't need to do anything though. For example, I wouldn't take the things some stranger on niggasin.space says so seriously.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    be your own person an stop trying to mimicking someone else's life. you can start by impaling yourself on some sort of sharp...or even marginally pointed...erect object. no, your boyfriends cock doesn't count
    A Rabbi walks into a bar and gets stabbed twelve times in the neck.
    Eh?
    A Muslim walks into Germany...
    A Muslim walks into Germany…
    ....he slips on a banana peel and breaks his fucking neck and dies.

How am I doing, Sensai?
    Ugh. You're awful. Pathetic, really.
    Then teach me! You are a terrible teacher. I haven't learned a thing from you since this thread started.

Whose idea was this shit?
    I can only open the door. You have to walk through it yourself. Dummy. And it was your idiotic idea, you idiot.
    You really don't have any humor you fucking jedi do you? Just leave, Obbe. You are disgusting.
    I've been laughing this entire time dummy. You emotional ginger asshole wiperer.
    But... nothing in this thread was funny. Oh, you are using my stuff against me. Nice try but it doesn't work like that, Obbe.

You'll never be a good poster like me. You'll forever be a pretentious cunt nobody respects. *spits on the ground*.
    I've been laughing at your stupid ass, dummy. You'll never be happy like me if you keep this up. I sincerely hope I never start posting like you, a depressed suicidal crybaby. If you actually think people respect that you really are an idiot.
    Yea, this doesn't work for you, Obbe. Go back to posting walls of big words about irrelevant bullshit so I can ignore you better.

"What is a soul? Hahahaha... You fucking loser.

How did it feel when your buddy Captain Falcon called you out on being a pretentious cunt?

"B b b but I saved those Minecraft screenshots all these years...." Pathetic.
    You literally play Minecraft.
    Sure I play minecraft. I also have an objectively better life than you. This is all irrelevant bullshit you moron. You literally think shit posting is more interesting than real discussion. Ignore this you bitch.
    You so mad, lol. My life is great, dude. It's not my fault hat you don't get my gimmick. The tragic hero.

You really think I care about Malice talking shit about me? Ha! Obbe, get out of my sight. You are sickening me with your simplemindedness.
    You take this too seriously.
Jump to Top