User Controls

ASSANGE TO GET FUCKED LIVESTREAM

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    https://youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8

https://www.news.com.au/national/julian-assange-expected-to-be-expelled-from-ecuadorean-embassy-within-hours-to-days/news-story/08f1261b1bb0d3e245cdf65b06987ef6
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ive not really read much about this, whats going to happen to him?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    extradition to US, media circus and show trial
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Hopefully he comes out shooting and livestreaming like St. Brenton
    FREE KEITH LEMON
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Duplicate thread faggot
    Crawl out the bek winder hehehehe
    Originally posted by DietPiano Crawl out the bek winder hehehehe

hehe
    Here's a great idea to not be extradited: clean up your cat's shit. Seriously dude they nicely shit and piss in a box for you to throw out, it's like half the reason why cats are awesome.
    Ghost Black Hole
    why don't they just murder him
    Originally posted by Ghost why don't they just murder him

Too obvious and it wouldn't accomplish shit. Also apparently he has dead man switches to leaks. But mostly the former.

Assange personally doesn't have any special access or information that they particularly want, the criminals of the world want to make an example out of him and Wikileaks. Killing Assange does nothing. They want to remove any safe avenue for whistleblowers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Here's a great idea to not be extradited: clean up your cat's shit. Seriously dude they nicely shit and piss in a box for you to throw out, it's like half the reason why cats are awesome.

I'd doubt it's even an issue; they've just been adding on more conditions and complaints since the last president took office in 2017. They don't want to look like they're bending to US pressure, but they also don't want to deal with it anymore
    i come here to see chealsea.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i come here to see chealsea.

lol
    Originally posted by aldra I'd doubt it's even an issue; they've just been adding on more conditions and complaints since the last president took office in 2017. They don't want to look like they're bending to US pressure, but they also don't want to deal with it anymore

Ok but what kind of dumb asshole lets his cat shit all over an embassy while they're harbouring him?
    did i miss the buttsecks?
    supplice Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Ok but what kind of dumb asshole lets his cat shit all over an embassy while they're harbouring him?

That's what I mean, I don't know if he actually did anything wrong or if there was an incident blown out of proportion or what. The article posted in the other thread claimed that he 'took up 1/3 of the embassy' - they don't appear to be above exaggeration to create a pretext to get rid of him.
    I mean, he was basically living in a souped up prison cell anyway. Prison with a computer and a kitty cat. How much time is he looking at?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's all staged bullshit. Ecuador already made a deal with the UK to sell out Assange. Now they're just making up this criticism of Assange out of thin air, in order to manipulate the public into thinking they're the victim and the hero of the story. These dummies in the Ecuadorian government are pathetic.
Jump to Top