User Controls

I've come to appreciate Finny over the years.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know the gay homo sex jokes and spam are annoying. But we have some overlapping interests. It's not sucking cocks FYI.

Finny knows about more stuff than just guns. Of course, i enjoy gun talk and stuff like that but Finny also knows about forensics, military matters and a lot more. I think it's fairly well established he's ex-military and might have served in some law enforcement capacity at some point.

I like true crime, but not just on a superficial level. I find forensics and criminal psychology fascinating. What's more i like mysteries and puzzles to solve. Every now and again i like to go over missing persons cases, or cold case homicides to see what i can learn. The point is not so much to catch the person responsible, but i like trying to put the puzzle pieces of the circumstances in which a crime or disappearance occurred together to see what i can find out, not just about the victim and the crime, but the mental state of the offender as well.

Every time i have seriously discussed any of such matters with Finny on real cases, he has been able to provide his observations in a compelling manner. When i've had theories as to what transpired in a certain situation i find myself agreeing with Finny's conclusions. We don't have these discussions that often but when we do it becomes clear he definitely knows what he is talking about, when he treats a subject seriously that is.

It would be cool in my opinion, if we could have a thread about forensics and cold cases and such. Basically a sleuthing thread and i think i would enjoy Finny's expertise and company in such a venture. If any of you guys think we should have a sleuthing thread let me know. And i might compile some cases for us to go over. It's fun, i promise.

If you're reading this Finny, hang tight, and try not to piss off Lanny to much. We could have some cool discussions (n_n')
    Ghost Black Hole
    banned for 9999 years for posting off topic in the meat thread btw

https://niggasin.space/thread/33991
    Originally posted by Ghost banned for 9999 years for posting off topic in the meat thread btw

https://niggasin.space/thread/33991

I hope he makes an alt and tries not to get banned. I remember a time when this community valued knowledge and learning, in that sense, i believe he can make interesting contributions to our understanding of the subjects i just mentioned.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny hates him though so that will never happen. According to him he has enough alts to keep posting for a long time if registrations get closed.
    Originally posted by Sophie I hope he makes an alt and tries not to get banned. I remember a time when this community valued knowledge and learning, in that sense, i believe he can make interesting contributions to our understanding of the subjects i just mentioned.

ja but the thing is lanny values order over real knowledge so theres that.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This BBS is about Lanny's tender feelings and fragile ego. Your knowledge and meaningful discussion will just have to take a back seat to that. Sorry.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This BBS is about Lanny's tender feelings and fragile ego. Your knowledge and meaningful discussion will just have to take a back seat to that. Sorry.

its all freuds fault.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This BBS is about Lanny's tender feelings and fragile ego. Your knowledge and meaningful discussion will just have to take a back seat to that. Sorry.

That's not really true. I don't want you to think i am making this thread because i am upset with Lanny. I understand why Finny was banned.

What i am getting at is that i hope there can be some type of understanding, i'm sure that if Finny demonstrates he can contribute in a productive way, which i know he can, because i've had good productive conversations with him. Lanny won't ban him if there's no reason for it.

My hope is that after this, Finny also realizes that i appreciate his expertise and that we can talk about cool stuff, while we all try to act cordially to one another.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the thing with finny is hes like bananas.

they came with 30% unedible skins that you have to peel off and throw away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yeah, what exactly is his endgame here? Let's say Lanny were to unban the original infinityshock account, would we have to see off topic crap posted in every single thread? I mean, even going back to like Summer 2018, not just during the current wave consisting entirely of Bill Krozby's dick pic, I mostly just remember seeing off topic racist rants and requests for nudes in EVERY. DAMN. THREAD.

I straight up don't see the value in that...

Maybe before that, like... years ago, he actually communicated like a normal person. But I've never seen it yet.
    Originally posted by Sophie What i am getting at is that i hope there can be some type of understanding, i'm sure that if Finny demonstrates he can contribute in a productive way, which i know he can, because i've had good productive conversations with him…

Lanny was already given that opportunity and chose to turn it down. I suggested he unban finny's main account, stop harassing his posts, and then see what happens. Lanny didn't want to. So, you see, he has no interest whatsoever in a meeting of the minds. His only concern is his image and his ego and his stupid little games.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny was already given that opportunity and chose to turn it down. I suggested he unban finny's main account, stop harassing his posts, and then see what happens. Lanny didn't want to. So, you see, he has no interest whatsoever in a meeting of the minds. His only concern is his image and his ego and his stupid little games.

I know Lanny better than you do, if he cared about his image he wouldn't even run this forum. If there is any sort of image Lanny would care about it is his academic and career image. He's a good guy, you just don't want to see it. Also, if he really wanted to he could just ban everyone he didn't like outright, because the website is hosted on a server he pays for and runs software he himself designed and wrote.

This means that this website and the very software it runs on is Lanny's property, and he can kick you off if he wants and he would be morally well within his rights to do so. Since he doesn't do that though evidenced by the fact that he even lets you post here really takes the wind out of your sails with regards to what you said.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Sophie Also, if he really wanted to he could just ban everyone he didn't like outright, because the website is hosted on a server he pays for and runs software he himself designed and wrote.

This means that this website and the very software it runs on is Lanny's property, and he can kick you off if he wants and he would be morally well within his rights to do so. Since he doesn't do that though evidenced by the fact that he even lets you post here really takes the wind out of your sails with regards to what you said.

EX-ACTLY!

I've been saying this for weeks/months/whatever now...

There are so many examples of people being allowed to express "anti-Lanny" opinions that I really shouldn't have to dig any up as a demonstration... It's pretty self-evident.

So why is infinityshock literally the only example of Lanny allegedly being biased and banning someone he simply doesn't like?
    Originally posted by gadzooks EX-ACTLY!

I've been saying this for weeks/months/whatever now…

There are so many examples of people being allowed to express "anti-Lanny" opinions that I really shouldn't have to dig any up as a demonstration… It's pretty self-evident.

So why is infinityshock literally the only example of Lanny allegedly being biased and banning someone he simply doesn't like?

I suppose the 99999 days number is a convenient rhetorical device to try to paint Lanny as an irrational "ruler" dealing out ridiculous punishments, if anything. I agree with the reason why finny was banned, and like has been mentioned he got to keep his alts. I want Finny to be able to post if he demonstrates he can contribute productively. Which like i said i know he can because i have spoken with him on some interesting and complex subjects in a very productive manner.
    Originally posted by Sophie I know Lanny better than you do, if he cared about his image he wouldn't even run this forum. If there is any sort of image Lanny would care about it is his academic and career image. He's a good guy, you just don't want to see it. Also, if he really wanted to he could just ban everyone he didn't like outright, because the website is hosted on a server he pays for and runs software he himself designed and wrote.

I judge a person by their actions, not their vocabulary.
    Originally posted by gadzooks So why is infinityshock literally the only example of Lanny allegedly being biased and banning someone he simply doesn't like?

infinityshock
    kr0z
    vindicktive vinny
    cupocheer
    Scron
    Speedy Parker
    Grylls
    DontTellEm
    WellHung
    A College Professor

Need I continue?

(You do realize there's only like 20 damn users on this site in total, don't you?)

"I shall err on the side of doing nothing, as magnanimous and loose as I really am." ~ Lanny

p.s. You can give up any time you like, Lannykins. It's not like I won't still be here or anything.
    And once reg closes, the few left here will literally eat one another in a matter of weeks. BBS cannibalism. I've seen it many times.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I mostly just remember seeing off topic racist rants and requests for nudes in EVERY. DAMN. THREAD.

hehehe that was some funny shit.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    Well, i don't think Lanny is going to suicide from dick spam any time soon.
Jump to Top