User Controls

What really MATTers

Mad Matt Houston (banned)
    Project Matt 2019. All my fellow Dh friends are leaving one by one and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I subverted all the wonderful women to my cause and now they fled! Where do they end up? That's for me to known and you to never find out ;)

PROJECT MATT. Watch out for it and if you are a woman from date hookup don't be afraid to message the Matt and I will steer you in the direction where all the other Dh ladies are posting.

Join us. Dh'ers only ;)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Oh. NO dotT go mister we were gONNA be best frend
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ghost so crazy 😂😂😂

ROFL!!@ Dhrs only and a wink
    I'm high. I mean I'm cool though right? My mom says I'm okay she guesses. That'd be pretty messed up to group me in with the people you don't like, just because we're from the same group.

I mean.... you're not a RACIST are you?

If you are not, in fact, a raysin, I will expect my invite to my inbox most promptly.

TOODLE LOO!!

-CaspeR
    Originally posted by CASPER I'm high. I mean I'm cool though right? My mom says I'm okay she guesses. That'd be pretty messed up to group me in with the people you don't like, just because we're from the same group.

I mean…. you're not a RACIST are you?

If you are not, in fact, a raysin, I will expect my invite to my inbox most promptly.

TOODLE LOO!!

-CaspeR

How old is this mother you speak of and is she single?
    She's 66, and I suppose....if you consider sleeping with a homeless cat to be single.
    Whats with all the homeless cuties this year? Plenty of room on the MATTress of love.

Send em my way.
    Gonna be honest. The "MATTress of love" sounds all kinds of unhygienic.

What about the "recently purchased and subsequently steam cleaned futon of love"?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Moreover, S. Augustine, On the Trinity, III, says that devils do indeed collect human semen
    Originally posted by aldra

Damn. Do they carry around a cooler or like...vials of jizz, in a bandolier around them? The logistic of large scale cum-collecting seem kinda complicated.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CASPER Damn. Do they carry around a cooler or like…vials of jizz, in a bandolier around them? The logistic of large scale cum-collecting seem kinda complicated.

the mythology is kind of interesting actually. it's from the Malleus Maleficarum, and the first section talks a lot about Incubi and Succubi (and semen) - apparently they're not really separate creatures; they're different forms of a demon or devil. it appears as a succubus to take (and corrupt) semen from men, then appears as an incubus to inject the semen into women and create devilbabies or something
    Doesn't seem very antiseptic. Seems like a cooked up explanation for why the maids bastard mystery baby has your same color eyes. IT WAS THE WILEY SUCCUBUS WITH HER TURKEY BASTER AGAIN.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra the mythology is kind of interesting actually. it's from the Malleus Maleficarum, and the first section talks a lot about Incubi and Succubi (and semen) - apparently they're not really separate creatures; they're different forms of a demon or devil. it appears as a succubus to take (and corrupt) semen from men, then appears as an incubus to inject the semen into women and create devilbabies or something

how would you try to explain genetically edited babies to people living 5000 years ago ?
    Originally posted by CASPER Doesn't seem very antiseptic. Seems like a cooked up explanation for why the maids bastard mystery baby has your same color eyes. IT WAS THE WILEY SUCCUBUS WITH HER TURKEY BASTER AGAIN.

you wouldnt be conceived if conditions were antiseptic.
    DAMN YOU SUCCUBUS
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how would you try to explain genetically edited babies to people living 5000 years ago ?

Why would you need to?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Funny thread .. thanks for the Monday morning giggles 👍
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why would you need to?

because your a benevolent alien lifeform.
    Folks?.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Has something suddenly created a time warp?
Jump to Top