User Controls

"I'm Irish"

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Every time I hear this shit I wanna strangle a white person.

You can have an Irish great grandfather

You can have an Irish father

But unless both of your parents are ethnically Irish from Ireland, you are not Irish. Same goes for every other crayola color of blood out there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yeah I hear that kind of thing all the time.

I had a genetic test done as part of my genealogy research, and I'm something like ~66% genetically Irish, and even I don't go around saying "I'm Irish".
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I’m Heinz 57 and my children are intercontinental
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah I hear that kind of thing all the time.

I had a genetic test done as part of my genealogy research, and I'm something like ~66% genetically Irish, and even I don't go around saying "I'm Irish".

I've heard it from four different bipolar people as an excuse for their actions or behaviors in some way. Either with outbursts of anger or alcoholism or something along those lines.

You ever hear this? I've heard many MORE say they were Irish and not act like X or Y, but I've never seen race as an excuse for one's own behavior except for this.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I take it your “real” Irish?

Dirty potato peeler
    Originally posted by Ughhu I take it your “real” Irish?

Dirty potato peeler

It is dirty, but it's not mine, no.
    Originally posted by GGG Every time I hear this shit I wanna strangle a white person.

You can have an Irish great grandfather

You can have an Irish father

But unless both of your parents are ethnically Irish from Ireland, you are not Irish. Same goes for every other crayola color of blood out there.

mongrel detected.
    Originally posted by GGG I've heard it from four different bipolar people as an excuse for their actions or behaviors in some way. Either with outbursts of anger or alcoholism or something along those lines.

You ever hear this? I've heard many MORE say they were Irish and not act like X or Y, but I've never seen race as an excuse for one's own behavior except for this.

I have not experienced this exactly, but, oddly enough, I have a Polish friend who would do this exact same thing (just swap Polish for Irish). I think another Polish friend would say the same kind of thing, actually.

Also, I think I've heard of some Italians doing the same.
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/potato_nigger
    How many potatoes do you eat per week G? What type of bland toppings do you use other than dirt? And where is the fucking leprechaun hiding?!
    Pull the shelali outta your ass and give us answers!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    both my parents are ethnically irish so i guess i get a pass. §m£ÂgØL is such a faggot he's stuck (being the libtard he is) about how I'm not mexican enough, you can never win with idiots like him.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I have not experienced this exactly, but, oddly enough, I have a Polish friend who would do this exact same thing (just swap Polish for Irish). I think another Polish friend would say the same kind of thing, actually.

Also, I think I've heard of some Italians doing the same.

Shit I've actually heard it for Poles too. Would guess lots of the bloc countries have a similar kind of attitude towards their heritage. Kind of sad when you think about it.
    lol wouldn't it be funny if they called people from holland "holes" hehehehehehehehe!

Hey OP you're 100% fuckboi
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    why exactly is a second generation mexicain trying to litigate on who can and can't call themselves irish?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby both my parents are ethnically irish so i guess i get a pass. §m£ÂgØL is such a faggot he's stuck (being the libtard he is) about how I'm not mexican enough, you can never win with idiots like him.

You saying you're Mexican is like me saying I'm Azteca.
    Originally posted by Lanny why exactly is a second generation mexicain trying to litigate on who can and can't call themselves irish?

cause he's an idiot..
    Originally posted by GGG You saying you're Mexican is like me saying I'm Azteca.

hey fucctoy call yourself whatever you want i couldn't care less, it seems like you're the one hung up on words you faggot.
    Originally posted by Lanny why exactly is a second generation mexicain trying to litigate on who can and can't call themselves irish?

Yeah I mean Spanish is only my first language pffttt.
Jump to Top