User Controls

It's too bad my dick can't reach far enough to go in my ass.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Just kidding, I don't give a shit about not being able to fuck my own ass, I probably wouldn't even if I could, and if I could and wanted too I'd still wear a rubber.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Damn you really took it there
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Item 9 Just kidding, I don't give a shit about not being able to fuck my own ass, I probably wouldn't even if I could, and if I could and wanted too I'd still wear a rubber.

of course you dont. you much prefer someone elses dick crammed all up in there while your flaccid, inadequate flapper-doodle flails around uselessly as your asshole gets pounded.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course you dont. you much prefer someone elses dick crammed all up in there while your flaccid, inadequate flapper-doodle flails around uselessly as your asshole gets pounded.

But it ain't gonna make my dick any bigger 😔
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Beware the peanuts, OP... They can be a real bitch...
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course you dont. you much prefer someone elses dick crammed all up in there while your flaccid, inadequate flapper-doodle flails around uselessly as your asshole gets pounded.

😂

@ flapper doodle
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Item 9 But it ain't gonna make my dick any bigger 😔

its not like you need it for anything anyway. you might as well slice it off and serve it with some spaghetti.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Beware the peanuts, OP… They can be a real bitch…

Do you eat the peanuts a second time?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Do you eat the peanuts a second time?

bring your tonsils over here and eat my peanuts.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Apparently there's a lot to be said for having a butt buddy. Best friends often buttfucked, and that's not even a bad thing in any sense whatsoever, though the jedis want to imply that any guy who so much as talks to a person of the same sex is gay, repressed, and thus deplorable, for obvious counter-insurgency reasons.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Soi,
    Got a ? for ya.

Did any jedi person ever do something to physically, emotionally, or monetarily, to hurt you?

JC
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is it any of your business?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Technologist Soi,
    Got a ? for ya.

Did any jedi person ever do something to physically, emotionally, or monetarily, to hurt you?

JC

Yes, of course they did.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Yes, of course they did.

How?
    Originally posted by Technologist How?

Lied to me and to others.
Jump to Top