User Controls

Why are so many chicks getting dude haircuts?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I don't care when the fat or ugly ones do it or the lesbians. But when the hot chicks do it that's just a shame.

Someone tell these girls to stop listening to their friends who all tell them it's "cute". Fuck
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    It takes a feminine woman to get away with the butch cut, but some can..
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    LGTBQ!FR$EFNGQ
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's because they're dykes.

I'm sensing that OP has trouble with this cut.. Me too..
    lol i made a thread called long hair talking about this.

It pisses me off because long hair done well is the most attractive feature sometimes.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

That cut can blow me.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I don't care when the fat or ugly ones do it or the lesbians. But when the hot chicks do it that's just a shame.

Someone tell these girls to stop listening to their friends who all tell them it's "cute". Fuck

and what's with all these chicks with chest hair?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

I'd probably still stick it in her ass tho nah mean?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Shaving the head must feel liberating though.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb That cut can blow me.

I'm not sure if that's a yay or nay..

😊
    Originally posted by 🐿 Shaving the head must feel liberating though.

You wimmins think a hand held shower massage is liberating...😊
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    And you think your skanky wife slobbering on your deflated boner liberating as well mikey man...😌
    Originally posted by 🐿 And you think your skanky wife slobbering on your deflated boner liberating as well mikey man…😌

It wouldn't be deflated if she would pick up her skank game...
    HTS highlight reel
    lol like what even is a dude haircut lol it's just a haircut all haircuts are unisex you bigot lmrao
    Originally posted by HTS lol like what even is a dude haircut lol it's just a haircut all haircuts are unisex you bigot lmrao

samson option
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by HTS lol like what even is a dude haircut lol it's just a haircut all haircuts are unisex you bigot lmrao

I know this doesn't mean much to you, but to everyone who isn't gay/bisexual/trans nature, there IS a level of attraction to hair length in terms of what men look for in women as a general standpoint. Of course there are going to be exclusions to the rule, but in general, men like women with long hair. In general, long hair is seen as a sign of beauty. IN GENERAL. A lot of different factions like to try and turn that into a political thing by shaving it all off or whatever and that's fine - you just made yourself a little less attractive. I would still be attracted to a bald headed woman, but the long hair is definitely a plus.

Besides, if you're taking up the viewpoint of a hard left misogynist-victim, why haven't you shaved your head already? Why have you consistently maintained those long, amber locks akin to Dave Mustaine? It's because you know it makes you look more feminine. If you was really "about it-bout it", you'd shave your head and still be the tran you always hoped to be and be just as happy. And scron would see you just as attractive.

So the challenge now is: shave your head bald. With a razor. You have nothing to lose, after all.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Grimace I know this doesn't mean much to you, but to everyone who isn't gay/bisexual/trans nature, there IS a level of attraction to hair length in terms of what men look for in women as a general standpoint. Of course there are going to be exclusions to the rule, but in general, men like women with long hair. In general, long hair is seen as a sign of beauty. IN GENERAL. A lot of different factions like to try and turn that into a political thing by shaving it all off or whatever and that's fine - you just made yourself a little less attractive. I would still be attracted to a bald headed woman, but the long hair is definitely a plus.

Besides, if you're taking up the viewpoint of a hard left misogynist-victim, why haven't you shaved your head already? Why have you consistently maintained those long, amber locks akin to Dave Mustaine? It's because you know it makes you look more feminine. If you was really "about it-bout it", you'd shave your head and still be the tran you always hoped to be and be just as happy. And scron would see you just as attractive.

So the challenge now is: shave your head bald. With a razor. You have nothing to lose, after all.

Are you seriously implying that I'm not really about 'bout it? How dare you! I'll have you know I'm the most 'bout it of all who are about it. You fucking chauvinist pig. 😂

honestly chicks with semi-short hair are fucking great for getting head from, you can really grab into their hair, whereas a mess of longhair doesn't work the same.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box honestly chicks with semi-short hair are fucking great for getting head from, you can really grab into their hair, whereas a mess of longhair doesn't work the same.

LOL you've obviously never wrapped long hair around your fist while having her consume the cock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top