User Controls

Taking up running this winter

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can't really afford to buy more than the bare minimum in terms of gear, which so far includes compression layers and a balaclava. Tomorrow I'll be picking out a windbreaker and gloves, and probably equipping my sneakers with screws to tread safely over ice. It's going to be a productive season.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I can't really afford to buy more than the bare minimum in terms of gear, which so far includes compression layers and a balaclava. Tomorrow I'll be picking out a windbreaker and gloves, and probably equipping my sneakers with screws to tread safely over ice. It's going to be a productive season.

bitch...stfu. all you do is make stupid ass threads about nonsense that have absolutely no content or validity whatsoever. 'screws in your sneakers.' jesus fuck your screws are loose, alright, you stupid fuck. youre a retarded fat fuck and if you didnt have a scooty puff junior to get you around youd be permanently trapped in your mothers basement. you no more intend to take up running than does jon minnoch. the same as that working out thread you made. the only thing youve ever done in a gym is stare at the sweaty bodybuilders then go fap to them in the locker room before they caught you and revoked your membership. thats the explanation why your 'going to the gym' thread abruptly stopped.

the shit you post is literally shit. its spamming and shitposting under the thinly veiled guise of not shitpost spamming. the only reason you arent banned for your shittery is because youre a lanny alt. and a shitty one at that...that proves how much of a hypocrite lanny is at overlooking shitposting unless he has a vendetta.

youre an idiot.
    Really worried that people are going to see the outline of my penis through my tights, but I guess it's their treat.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Really worried that people are going to see the outline of my penis through my tights, but I guess it's their treat.

youll have to stuff your panties with a sausage for that to happen otherwise youre just a 'buffalo bill' emulator.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Running is just way too boring to me; always has been. I get why it's a rush for others, I guess, but I'd much rather be playing a sport to get my cardio.
    Originally posted by mmQ Running is just way too boring to me; always has been. I get why it's a rush for others, I guess, but I'd much rather be playing a sport to get my cardio.

Personally, I dislike sports, but I agree that running is kind fo a bore. Since I started walking and hiking this Spring, I've found that audiobooks are helpful for passing the time and I intend to listen while I run also. I got through The Lord of the Rings trilogy in three weeks this way, which makes me think I could expand considerably on my reading material.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick Personally, I dislike sports, but I agree that running is kind fo a bore. Since I started walking and hiking this Spring, I've found that audiobooks are helpful for passing the time and I intend to listen while I run also. I got through The Lord of the Rings trilogy in three weeks this way, which makes me think I could expand considerably on my reading material.

Yeah I suppose audio books or music are pretty standard for runners. Technically running is a sport, so if you like running, you like a sport. Heh

But that would also mean I should like running.

I just prefer activities that I have to strategize. Running is too.. Easy.
    I don't care if it's categorized as a sport, the only thing that matters to me is that I get to do it alone. There is some strategy in running such as what to wear for the seasons and how fast to go and when, but this is obviously nothing like what you'd encounter competing with fellow athletes in an organized activity.
    just get a decent pair of shoes and go running in whatever shitty old gym shorts and t shirt you have, don't be a yuppie about it
    I'm thinking about getting one of these sporty fanny packs to carry my phone and keys while I run. It sure looks gay as hell, but extremely useful nonetheless since it beats putting the phone in my underpants and tying keys in my shoelaces.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III just get a decent pair of shoes and go running in whatever shitty old gym shorts and t shirt you have, don't be a yuppie about it

I'm in the midwest and I expect to be running at zero degrees often. I'll need materials that are both insulating and moisture-wicking. The windbreaker isn't an absolute necessity, from what I can tell, but I'll know whether I need it before long because we just had our first snowfall.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm thinking about getting one of these sporty fanny packs to carry my phone and keys while I run. It sure looks gay as hell, but extremely useful nonetheless since it beats putting the phone in my underpants and tying keys in my shoelaces.

youre just digging yourself deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of lies. no runner wears one of those fucking things.
    Well, there are more than a thousand reviews, so I have to believe that at least that many people wear it while running and most of them have good things to say.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Well, there are more than a thousand reviews, so I have to believe that at least that many people wear it while running and most of them have good things to say.

the majority of online product reviews are made by bots or slave laborers.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Zanick Really worried that people are going to see the outline of my penis through my tights, but I guess it's their treat.

I forget if you still have the ring or not, but if you do - lol
    Originally posted by infinityshock the majority of online product reviews are made by bots or slave laborers.

That's fine, I'm willing to risk $20 if it works as they claim and if it doesn't, I can return it. Do you run?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I wonder if your penis can get stuck to the ring in extreme cold. Might be something to consider. The penis tip of a runner is a cold tip
    Originally posted by GGG I forget if you still have the ring or not, but if you do - lol

It's a barbell! Yes, that is a concern. I doubt anybody driving past me will look at my crotch, but if they do, they'll see something they can't explain.

Originally posted by GGG I wonder if your penis can get stuck to the ring in extreme cold. Might be something to consider. The penis tip of a runner is a cold tip

I plan to wear thermal underwear beneath my tights, so I'm hoping it won't be an issue. Accumulating sweat in that region during cold weather does worry me, however.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick That's fine, I'm willing to risk $20 if it works as they claim and if it doesn't, I can return it. Do you run?

stop being an idiot...ive posted many times that i do
    Oh, I guess I haven't seen those posts. What are your running habits like?
Jump to Top