User Controls

Tactical Nukes

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Are back on the menu boys

Will these weapons lead to more risk? A lower threshold for use?

I wonder if they'll [publicly] update their doctrine, any devolution of command would be scary.
    2018 Nuclear Posture Review, I'll probably read this later
    Ghost Black Hole
    Tacticool nukes

Russia make supersonic low earth orbit bombardment nukes so America is pulling out of proliferation treaty
    Not ready till 2020.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Short answer: yes, US is afraid of losing military superiority to Russia and China so they've updated the doctrine to allow nuclear weapons to be used in response to a conventional 'threat'
    Originally posted by Ghost Tacticool nukes

Russia make supersonic low earth orbit bombardment nukes so America is pulling out of proliferation treaty

No that's almost exclusively about money
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra Short answer: yes, US is afraid of losing military superiority to Russia and China so they've updated the doctrine to allow nuclear weapons to be used in response to a conventional 'threat'

the US is far superior to RU / CH in non-nuclear warfare.

the majority...as in 95% or more... of RU / CH high-tech is the result of espionage against the US
    Originally posted by aldra No that's almost exclusively about money

The treaty or the new nukes?
    Originally posted by infinityshock the US is far superior to RU / CH in non-nuclear warfare.

the majority…as in 95% or more… of RU / CH high-tech is the result of espionage against the US

lol ok

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning The treaty or the new nukes?

Breaking the INF treaty. I posted a little about it in the conflict shitpile thread, basically it doesn't cover drones which have largely taken the place if TBMs/SRBMs
    Originally posted by infinityshock the US is far superior to RU / CH in non-nuclear warfare.

the majority…as in 95% or more… of RU / CH high-tech is the result of espionage against the US

well then the US should have developed superior anti-espionage capability to prevent thw occurence of these espionage.

by not developing these anti-espionage capabilities their just asking for it. asking to be espionaged.

hard.
    Isn't most espionage against the US done in person, by ethnic jedis or Chinese working inside the MIC?

The average yank won't ever abandon political correctness.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Isn't most espionage against the US done in person, by ethnic jedis or Chinese working inside the MIC?

I'd expect so, people who get into positions where they have access to privileged information in the MIC are typically driven by profit anyway so it'd just be a matter of how much foreign nations are willing to pay.

That said I don't think there's any statistical data on it
    We need drone missiles. Like The Redeemer nuke in Unreal Tournament 2k4.

Just imagine one of those Stalin organs firing a salvo of missiles, with each independently piloted by a Russian 12 year old sitting at their mom's computer in Perm.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra lol ok

you should be able to recognize propoganda when you see it. when have the rooskies ever publicized the truth. a: never.

also:

x37

aurora

buran

su-57

j-31
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well then the US should have developed superior anti-espionage capability to prevent thw occurence of these espionage.

by not developing these anti-espionage capabilities their just asking for it. asking to be espionaged.

hard.

you're an idiot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're an idiot.

and yet its not my multi billion f35 that can be easily seen by obsolete enemy radar and cant fly that got stolen.

im an idiot, my only comfort is that im not the only one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and yet its not my multi billion f35 that can be easily seen by obsolete enemy radar and cant fly that got stolen.

im an idiot, my only comfort is that im not the only one.

stfu and gtfo my planet

stealth has been detectable since the F117

they still dont have the capability of doing anything about it. especially now after the pilots learned their lesson from yugoslappya.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Didn't they learn their lesson with the davy crocket?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nuclear hand grenade
    Ghost Black Hole
    Your face when the banana grenade from worms is based off the fact that bananas have radioactive potassium

Jump to Top