User Controls

When I was young I took a shit in the urinal

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Not totally sure why I did it, but I knew I wasn’t supposed to so I did. I was in grade 3or4. It resulted in a school wide bathroom sign in sheet. So the minutes you were gone from class were recorded. Never got caught, never told anyone, just remembered it today and thought I would share.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Op are you from a mideastern or African country by any chance
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thats a nigger thing to do.

niggers have a fascination with shit.

same as monkeys
    No live in Canada. Reflecting on my childhood I must have been mad at the world. Divorced family lotsa drama.

This carried into my teens and early 20s. Not urinals but I would piss in garbage cans, fill toilets with paper towel, shit on the floor. Anything I could do to ruin another persons day.

Maybe I need a therapist.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ughhu No live in Canada. Reflecting on my childhood I must have been mad at the world. Divorced family lotsa drama.

This carried into my teens and early 20s. Not urinals but I would piss in garbage cans, fill toilets with paper towel, shit on the floor. Anything I could do to ruin another persons day.

you sure showed them.
    No I didn’t. Not fully sure why. Now telling this story and reflecting on things I remember being mid 20s and hungover at Canadian tire. Felt I’ll and instead of finding a bathroom I puked in the isle. Then when paying for my stuff i complained how gross their store was because they had a puke filled isle. My buddy thought it was the funniest thing ever.
    Originally posted by Ughhu No live in Canada. Reflecting on my childhood I must have been mad at the world. Divorced family lotsa drama.

:(
    Sounds like you were abused or neglected
    Originally posted by Ughhu No I didn’t. Not fully sure why. Now telling this story and reflecting on things I remember being mid 20s and hungover at Canadian tire. Felt I’ll and instead of finding a bathroom I puked in the isle. Then when paying for my stuff i complained how gross their store was because they had a puke filled isle. My buddy thought it was the funniest thing ever.

You are the reason my generation is such a failure
    Which generation are you in? I’m an 80’s baby
    Originally posted by Ughhu Which generation are you in? I’m an 80’s baby

Born in 1990
Jump to Top