User Controls

I'm a Bad Parent

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Ok, not really, but I had a moment today.

When I came home from work, I walked in on Tommy eating pizza instead of one of the many other (healthier) snacks available. In fact, he wasn't eating just any pizza, but the one I specially made and stuck in the freezer to have at night with beer. He was happy as ever, and all I could think about was how he was eating MY WHOLE FUCKING PIZZA. ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Little shit. Fuck you, Tommy. FUCK. YOU.

Anyway, no, I didn't strangle him, I just sent him upstairs to do homework after admonishing him for spoiling dinner. He doesn't know how weirdly pissed I got. I suppose it's a little childish, but I miss my pizza, dammit.

Parenting is weird.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't have kids if you don't want to get fucked with and trolled for the rest of your life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Needs more context. did you teach him really smart things like how to turn the tempature on the oven on and put the pizza in and then take it out? It took me like 443 times until I could do it myself
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Yeah, he warmed it up in the oven himself and even cleaned up a bit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Tommy is so fake lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Whatever drawn out child abuse storyline troll you have planned out, just stop now, I see through it. I see it form a mile away. Don't fuck with me kid, I see your game.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder how many people say that- warmed it up

HEY HONEY CAN YOU WARM UP THAT FROZEN PIZZA FOR ME"?

HEY HONEY CAN YOU COOK THAT FROZEN PIZZA FOR ME?

HEY HONEY CAN YOU GET THAT FROZEN PIE OUT OF THE FREEZER AND COOK IT FOR ME BECAUSE IM HUNGRY?

HEY DUMB BITCH MAKE THAT PIZZA AND SUCK MY DICK

HEY FAGGOT, GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY PIZZA

that'd be funny if you got home and tommy was locked in the oven cuz he was so proud of making the pizza he got inside with it to make sure it was perfect like he was rearraging the pepperonis and cheese strands on it diligently and meticulously liek soo happy that his daddy was gonna be proud of him when he got home and then you get home and of course he's charred and dead inside the oven and you just scream and scream and scream and scream

If I ever have a son
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    lol. Not trolling. I'm won't abuse him, he just gets on my nerves from time to time. I'm sure other parents can relate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    no if you were really gonna fool us you should've picked a better name than Tommy. haha

fucking TOMMY

like tomato

have you ever had a tomoato pizza? obviously everyone has because they're made out of tomatoes you dingusses!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "Tommy"

ha!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Hah! You're the one who chose the nickname.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ITT: a bunch of beta virgin cucks jealous of Dargos kid.

Join the ranks boys I already got my DNA walking and talking out there.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Probably not the best time to mention he's adopted.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *posts that picture of that kid with his eyes blacked out* its on my other computer :(
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ *posts that picture of that kid with his eyes blacked out* its on my other computer :(

You're so getting wrongly witch-hunted as the pedo/murderer when children start going missing from the local primary school.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Probably not the best time to mention he's adopted.

Good for you, I'm an anti natalist so I gave my kid up for adoption so it would even out the score by giving a couple the opportunity to take a baby without putting more burden on the planet.

I'll never regret that decision. I can only hope she grows up happy and eats all their pizza one day.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ *posts that picture of that kid with his eyes blacked out* its on my other computer :(

https://i.imgur.com/t4JuVpX.jpg

haha I should do an updated one. He's a lot bigger now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of primary numbers this oine time I was going to the store and I met this guy who was walking the oppposite direction of me and he was like ":hey brah can I bum I smoke" (cuz he saw me smoking) and I said "no sorry this is my last one" (of course I had a full pack and I would've given him one if he wouldn't have asked and just said 'give me a smoke bitch) and so he kept walking and so did I and then we both stopped probably 20 paces away from each other and turned back and looked at each other and stared for a second

then we started walking back toward each other and he's like "I knew you always had one you silly goose" and I extended my entire pack to him and spilled all of my cigs on the ground and he jus tpicked one of them up and helped me pick up the rest and gave them all back to me and I was like "hey man you're actually pretty cool sorry about all that" and he said to me "no problem BREH, I learned from my dad" and I thought that was cool and just shook his hand and walked away, then he stops one more time and yells back to me, "heyyy. by the way. My name is Tommy."

he didn't say that but the rest of that is true
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by D4NG0 https://i.imgur.com/t4JuVpX.jpg

haha I should do an updated one. He's a lot bigger now.

yes you should, does he/you still have that same shirt ?
Jump to Top