User Controls

Single moms are the bane of society (some peoples kids)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I started talking to this older lady. She's 34, and her pictures looked alright so I started talking to her. I would consider her hott for her age and i talked to her a couple days over the phone for like 5 minutes at a time and the last time i was like hey lets hang, and she was like sure but i have a crazy 4 year old can you handle that?!

and i was sure whatever im just bored and want to get out of my place on my day off and she was like okay cool we're getting out of the pool (wow that just rhymed I'm like a rapper tonight) *turn table noise*

I came over and she opened the door and gave her a hug and her daughter was running towards me but wouldn't let me hug her and ran away and we laughed about it.

Anyways we were just sitting on the couch watching elena talking about our pathetic lives and horror movies watching a disney show evidently and her daughter came up and gave me a hug and said she loves me. And i felt good about her because she's sweet but she probably does that to every guy that comes over because she doesn't have a dad.

Anyways she went to sleep and stuff on the couch and i ent up convincing her mom to bang me several times and she was getting all lovely dovely with me and i went along with it and told her i will see her i will see her again (because she said she was afraid id just leave, which im sure most guys do, but i play things buy ear)

she tells me she wants me she works at a place where she doesn't make a lot of money (i'm not proud of where i work but i make more money that her) and she said how do you think i have this place (it was a pretty nice place) my dad pays for it.

I liked having sex with her and hanging out with her kid, but she kinda started getting jealous that i have more control over her kid than her because I'm actually fun.

I was all like "mai tige itz been doering it o me" and taking her purple cheeto from her when we were driving from her and she loved it and we had fun. So i proxily taughted (not that i know what that word means) her to be like bling bling and totse legend.

We've gone out to eat and i've met the bitches mom that lives down the street while her dad pays her bills and its pretty cringey, she even said i could marry her. It caught me up by storm because i love the child and stuff.

But i told her mother that she's a walking pandemic and clap trap and her house is a mess and left. I ent up texting her the next day and told her i was sorry and came over to her place and brought her daughter hersheys chocolate bar and she started bitching about she just bought browines from pizza hut (i was like more like pizza slut) and she got really moody and started crying and ran to her room and her and myself and her daughter and i went in there to ask her what was wrong, being very concerned (but i havwhere i like to get the real answers. And she said that nothing is wrong except the needs to adjust her anti-pissants and that her 4 year daughter and i are ganging up on her.

We were just having fun. It's like i can comeover and and fuck her mom when her child is awake so i have to play with her lil rambunctious kid until then.

People think I'm fucked up, but I'm nowhere near as bad as this "lady"

she had sex with an 18 year old kid and had a kid when she was 30 and wonders why she is "depressed"

I like her daughter because she has way more personality than her mom does, but whats fucked up is her mom literally last night crushed up melatonin and put it in her juicy bottle full of milk just to knock her out. then we just watched the shining and didnt even fuck, kinda gay if you ask me.

She told me that I taught her how to be
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Didn't read but you are worse.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would consider her hott

translation: overweight wildebeest with psoriasis and leaking vagina
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby walking pandemic

you copyright infringing faggot...come up with your own sayings and stop stealing mine, bitchfagniggerwhorecuntbastarddicksucker.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol smh
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    There you go shaking your head AGAIN!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You become less coherent with each passing day. Leave this woman and her child alone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^querrmo ros ramos deticted!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    This made me so sad .. on all accounts. What a tragic mess.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Get off the steroids bro
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You are not a good influence in anyone's life but your daughters and you neglect her.

Your daughter walks by slack jawed fuckbois and wonders "is that my dad? I know he's a faggot but is he that specific faggot?"

If you were half a man you'd try to be in your daughters life instead of substituting her for other lost children. Your daughter has moved on though but the wounds remain. You're too selfish and immature to be a father, don't form any attachments with other unfit mothers in your community. I suggest trying to find a girl who isn't as damaged and immature as you who has a nurturing side and is stupid and naive enough to see you as a "project" and failing that just kill yourself already faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock you copyright infringing faggot…come up with your own sayings and stop stealing mine, bitchfagniggerwhorecuntbastarddicksucker.

You mad big queermo that you're easily triggered?, my sweet puppet bitch pull the string doll?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Didn't read but you are worse.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol wtf
    Originally posted by infinityshock translation: overweight wildebeest with psoriasis and leaking vagina

her vagina was definitely leaking with my special Bill Krozby dawg sauce. You wanna try it out fuck face? I'll give you my new York special, it cums with extra manglaise you nigger
    Originally posted by Mewsik This made me so sad .. on all accounts. What a tragic mess.

It kinda made me sad too to tell you the truth, that's why I went out and stuck it in a better slut just now. At least she is younger and prettier and has a tighter butthole and gives me free coffee at the starcucks
    Originally posted by Sudo You are not a good influence in anyone's life but your daughters and you neglect her.

Your daughter walks by slack jawed fuckbois and wonders "is that my dad? I know he's a faggot but is he that specific faggot?"

If you were half a man you'd try to be in your daughters life instead of substituting her for other lost children. Your daughter has moved on though but the wounds remain. You're too selfish and immature to be a father, don't form any attachments with other unfit mothers in your community. I suggest trying to find a girl who isn't as damaged and immature as you who has a nurturing side and is stupid and naive enough to see you as a "project" and failing that just kill yourself already faggot

bromo I don't even know who you are so tl/dr come back at me when you gain a sack and a brain, then call me, but you won't because youre an assclown that likes to talk out of her asshole.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Calm down Bill Krozby get off those roids
    Originally posted by Ghost Get off the steroids bro

Unbelieavable
    Originally posted by Ghost Calm down Bill Krozby get off those roids

I feel pretty calm right now.
Jump to Top