User Controls

I've not had a real relationship for over 5 years

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The maske faggot
    Sevn Yung Blood [confab my linked clunch]
    Get a flesh light and an unlimited internet plan.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    None of my relationships have ever been real.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Except for Karen, and that's barely existant.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Alright I'll ask what everyone else is too *afraid* to ask: why/what is wrong with u?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by filtration Seriously… Kinda depressing. I'm getting older, and shit will mean actually going on dates… Nah, celebit for life.

Psycho Bob died July 2013. That's been just over 5 years, Karen.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Post a pic of yourself and I'll tell you why this is the case
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Post a pic of yourself and I'll tell you why this is the case

you post a pic of yourself and ill tell you how often i fap to it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by infinityshock you post a pic of yourself and ill tell you how often i fap to it

Post a pic of yourself and every one laughs at you and you never post here again
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Post a pic of yourself and every one laughs at you and you never post here again

no one said you had a choice in the matter. youre here for my entertainment
    HTS highlight reel
    I went 5 years before I ended up with someone from here...

Being along wasn't that bad.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS I went 5 years before I ended up with someone from here…

Being along wasn't that bad.

Sounds like desperation clouded your judgement.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Ouch!

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    The problem being, as you socially isolate yourself further and further, society at large will continue to migrate towards online-dating more and more. Just as they have shunned face to face conversations or even normal phone calls in favor of e-mail or text, dating will ultimately become a search for compatibility on some website promising you your dreams.

So it doesn't get better. It gets worse. Each passing year, it's going to be just a little bit harder to put yourself in a relationship. People socialize less and less (outside of drunken bar antics, which, who wants to pickup their potential partner for life at a bar, drunk as fuck?), and you're getting older and uglier.

Put your phone down. Get off the internet. Spend what last years we have as a society actually mingling with people in a SOBER setting. Meet people. Talk. Face to face. No, not Facetime.

I often wonder what it would be like if I weren't married and found myself single in 2018 with no friends and no social life whatsoever. Where would I begin? How would I start? I am naturally opposed to online-dating, as I am a PURIST who believes the face-to-face, organically created relationship is the key to success. Where would I go? Would I be the aging, WEIRDO in the corner not talking to anyone? Would I turn to an alcoholic beverage almost immediately to calm my nerves? Would I be so hardcore cringe-worthy awkward that no woman in her right mind would dare approach me?

The answer to all of these questions is: YES!

It's hopeless. If you aren't in a relationship in 2018 and you lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng to be in one, you've already lost and you should certainly kill yourself.

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    @ Grimace

I wondered that too when I got divorced. I was surprised how easy it was to meet women.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Sounds like desperation clouded your judgement.

How so?

Like I said, being alone wasn't so bad. I wasn't desperate, or I would have been trying to find sex/people to date on like Tinder and stuff. I barely touched Tinder though. Clearly wasn't going out of my mind looking for love.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by HTS …I wasn't desperate, or I would have been trying to find sex/people to date on like Tinder and stuff. I barely touched Tinder though. Clearly wasn't going out of my mind looking for love.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I haven't been in a real relationship since 2005.

She's married now, new last name, and kids too I think.

I have a fleshlight and a case of beer in the fridge.

:(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one said you had a choice in the matter. youre here for my entertainment

a dog taken out for a walk instinctively thinks its walking its owner.

it barks to its fellow dogs 'look, im walking my master'.
Jump to Top