User Controls

Never liked condoms

GiGA KROZ Houston
    No matter what size I get they are always too small and break easily, maybe i've always just wore em wrong but ever since I was 13 I gave up on using them, my pull out game is strong.

When the girl demands I wear one I always end up with a sad looking lump of plastic at the base of the shaft and I just say "Oh sorry, how did that happen??" and act surprised.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Pretty sure that's not all ur left with.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jigaboo Bill Krozby No matter what size I get they are always too small and break easily, maybe i've always just wore em wrong but ever since I was 13 I gave up on using them, my pull out game is strong.

When the girl demands I wear one I always end up with a sad looking lump of plastic at the base of the shaft and I just say "Oh sorry, how did that happen??" and act surprised.

youre an idiot.

post nude selfies, faggot
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Condoms make sex smell like an auto shop or something
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Condoms make sex smell like an auto shop or something

smexy mechanic shop vol2
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Are you complaining or bragging, OP?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    LOL SMH wtf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby No matter what size I get they are always too small and break easily, maybe i've always just wore em wrong but ever since I was 13 I gave up on using them, my pull out game is strong.

your nigger daddy never wore a condom with the whores he jizz-injected either. no wonder you have so many nigger siblings, you dirty nigger-whore nigger spawn. that makes you a double nigger

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Never heard of a double nigger, ouch!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Never heard of a double nigger, ouch!

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby No matter what size I get they are always too small and break easily, maybe i've always just wore em wrong but ever since I was 13 I gave up on using them, my pull out game is strong.

the night you were conceived:

two niggers double-stuffing your mom

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by stl1 Are you complaining or bragging, OP?

This one brags.. That's been my experience with that nigga..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Get off the steroids bill bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozby Bill Krozby that shit is not good for you son
    We are electric beings, and when Giga Bill Krozby plugs into a girl it's high voltage.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Never heard of a double nigger, ouch!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I see. You have moved on from homo-erotica involving niggers to visual stimuli.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    triple nigger

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I see. You have moved on from homo-erotica involving niggers to visual stimuli.

risir on date night

Originally posted by infinityshock

Disturbing
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Jim said he didn't like condoms, either.

Thank you, Jim, for not procreating.
Jump to Top