User Controls

Hey DH bitches, good single man eBagger here, application for you lonely nigga females

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    evenin' bitches

I'm an upstanding member of society, I've never been in any trouble with the law, despite my association with the criminal types that emerge with totse/zoklet, I've always stuck to drugs as my main vice and never gotten caught. I've always been interested in crime/hacking/illegal activites, but thats how most of us are here, from reading the txt files and talking on the forum, brainstorming of ways to beat the system.

I'm friendly, I can provide for you and our future family, and I'm almost fucking 32 which is weird. (But I was told I looked 25 just last week)

I'm sexy, funny, athletic, and have no strong views, except I lean toward the traditional/conservative side of things, so if you've slept with shitloads of dudes, move along turboslut.

I'm around southeaster North Carolina, but could possibly relocate, but probably better you come here since there beaches and shit.
    I singlehandedly fought hurricane Florence, and I'd fight any other hurricanes that might try and bring harm upon you.

I'll take applications from the DH crew, but I'd prefer if you were an OG or already familiar with the community.

Thanks, and good luck.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Oh, heres a bad picture of me from my hurricane thread after having no air or toilet for 7 days, so you can imagine after I've cleaned myself up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Elvis is looking for his sideburns.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Dh bishes expect a fat 10” beef stick or gtfo
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Dh bishes expect a fat 10” beef stick or gtfo

Or equivalent
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Or equivalent

Hey howd you fare from the hurricane?

Anywho, go check the Spurious Generalities, you've been called out sucka
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by eBagger evenin' bitches

I'm an upstanding member of society, I've never been in any trouble with the law, despite my association with the criminal types that emerge with totse/zoklet, I've always stuck to drugs as my main vice and never gotten caught. I've always been interested in crime/hacking/illegal activites, but thats how most of us are here, from reading the txt files and talking on the forum, brainstorming of ways to beat the system.

I'm friendly, I can provide for you and our future family, and I'm almost fucking 32 which is weird. (But I was told I looked 25 just last week)

I'm sexy, funny, athletic, and have no strong views, except I lean toward the traditional/conservative side of things, so if you've slept with shitloads of dudes, move along turboslut.

I'm around southeaster North Carolina, but could possibly relocate, but probably better you come here since there beaches and shit.
    I singlehandedly fought hurricane Florence, and I'd fight any other hurricanes that might try and bring harm upon you.

I'll take applications from the DH crew, but I'd prefer if you were an OG or already familiar with the community.

Thanks, and good luck.

post nude selfies as evidence of your orifice suitability
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Or equivalent

https://niggasin.space/thread/29291?p=1#post-548453

Go there nigga
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    eBagger, are you really gonna be a provider?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    He will provide the other half of the bench, give you 1 sock off his not infected right foot and split all his dope with you after he has passed out!! Duh, can’t you tell this OG be given more than any partner could ask for 😍
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH eBagger, are you really gonna be a provider?

provide deez nuts my nig

Originally posted by Mewsik He will provide the other half of the bench, give you 1 sock off his not infected right foot and split all his dope with you after he has passed out!! Duh, can’t you tell this OG be given more than any partner could ask for 😍

Is that a yes?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    How to get tinder sluts;

I send them a simple "Just a small town girl" and when they reply with the lyrics to the song I send a pic of my 12incher and the deal is sealed.

This method works 100% of the time (for me)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Seems legit.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Ewwwwwwwww
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by Mewsik Ewwwwwwwww

Check your PM's ;)
    You’re gonna want to rethink this
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lauren, who is mewsik?
    Bitch I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. She's not posting rn.
Jump to Top