User Controls

Why the fuck would anybody buy a Subaru Forrester

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or anything similar looking? What a fucking stupid looking car. Of all the vehicles out there people actually decide yeah, you know, I really like how that FORRESTER looks better than ANYTHING else.

Oh, they buy for it's HIGH SAFETY RATING? Fuck you. Like there aren't a bunch of not retarded looking vehicles with high safety ratings. Who gives a fuck about high safety ratings anyway? People who drive poorly and expect to be in an accident, that's who. These are the same people sad enough to pick a Got dang SUBARU FORRESTER as their primary vehicle; a vehicle they're PROUD to drive around in public. Unreal.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Heard on TDS that they are what lesbians drive.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Still bettern'a gay ass smart car.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they luvem in coloredo , put some gay stickers and a skirack on it and ur mr cool
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bye.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Bye.

What's the point in posting this? Are you literally mentally retarded?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sell my car get something more retarded to match my personality
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † What's the point in posting this? Are you literally mentally retarded?

Ya right.
    Maybe I was like "Hey ! :( I've got a Forrester!"

Or maybe I was like " At least I got a car, Heard?! Skrting hos for no reason"

OR I was like ur obsessed lil bit. This is Not for YOU. At ALL. NEVER. Dumb bitch. Send me a fucking crayon, I'll draw u a picture. Wow.
    Have a good day.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Shut the fuck up.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'll call ur mom & we'll discuss it.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    My mother is dead.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Maybe u shouldn't have been such a bag of trash.

My condolences. May she RIP.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Why the fuck would anyone not get finding Forrester on blue ray?

Why the fuck has Forrest Whittaker not won the Nobel peace prize for his smooth voice and unorthodox black characters? Why isn't good morning Vietnam being blasted into space in hopes aliens will see that instead of an autists electric mobile public masturbation machine?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by mmQ Or anything similar looking? What a fucking stupid looking car. Of all the vehicles out there people actually decide yeah, you know, I really like how that FORRESTER looks better than ANYTHING else.

Oh, they buy for it's HIGH SAFETY RATING? Fuck you. Like there aren't a bunch of not retarded looking vehicles with high safety ratings. Who gives a fuck about high safety ratings anyway? People who drive poorly and expect to be in an accident, that's who. These are the same people sad enough to pick a Got dang SUBARU FORRESTER as their primary vehicle; a vehicle they're PROUD to drive around in public. Unreal.

Post pictures of your car.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob Post pictures of your car.

It's a 2008 Lancer.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🙄 Here we go Show boat...

Oh God! Is that ur car ...
    PARKED IN A HANDICAPPED SPOT??

Wow. How EMBARRASSING.
    Buh BYE!
    I'm Leaving.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its a special spot for peniscars
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    Give us some background...u had to park on shitville road in a handicap spot to jump out & get toliet paper at family Dollar?

Wow...tell me more!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by mmQ Or anything similar looking? What a fucking stupid looking car. Of all the vehicles out there people actually decide yeah, you know, I really like how that FORRESTER looks better than ANYTHING else.

Salesman trying to get rid of that shit.. Priced it right to sell..
Jump to Top