User Controls

Scientists Warn the UN of Capitalism's Imminent Demise

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Blah blah blah nothing but propaganda of the communist jedis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    So, we need a few billion less people on earth.

Less people, less needs.

Peak oil has passed.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Rape, plunder and ravage our planet because fuck your grandkids and Jesus said so. And if you ain't down with that you're just one of those faggot scientific bleeding vagina jedi muslim nigger communist devil worshipping anti American union member transexual ligers.
    Climate change isn't real
    Literally the same people who took down the twin towers are behind this.
    Look up HAARP, they can manipulate weather now.
    Climate change is just a political tool they use to get their way.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I don't know if global warming is real or not. They are signs it is real.

I would say it probably is real. We didnt have fossil fuels hundreds of years ago. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

But you cannot go back and say, "OH shit. They were right."

Better safe than sorry. Cleaner air never hurt anyone.
    They should stop being fucks and release free energy tech
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I don't know if global warming is real or not. They are signs it is real.

I would say it probably is real. We didnt have fossil fuels hundreds of years ago. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

But you cannot go back and say, "OH shit. They were right."

Better safe than sorry. Cleaner air never hurt anyone.

but how do you know there are signs? the people telling you there are signs are the people using fear to control you. i.e the media and govt/elite.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    unrelated, does rock n rollovers avatar do this when it goes off the edge of anyone elses screen, or just mine?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Man made climate change isn't real.
    Originally posted by Sophie Man made climate change isn't real.

Literally it is
    Look up HAARP
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Literally it is
    Look up HAARP

Literally Jesse Ventura
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Literally it is
    Look up HAARP

He means global warming isn't caused by man
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Blah blah blah nothing but propaganda of the communist jedis

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Climate change isn't real
    Literally the same people who took down the twin towers are behind this.
    Look up HAARP, they can manipulate weather now.
    Climate change is just a political tool they use to get their way.

People like you are the reason our civilization is going to be destroyed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It is absolutely ignorant to believe that our existence does not influence the climate.

I'm not sure on which level but if we shrink the scale to something way smaller and more comprehensible it might be more understandable. Lets say, for example, a room. A room that has a closed "ecosystem". If you are alone in that room you have no problem breathing but if there are 250 people in it and 100 of those are smoking cigars you will soon gasp for air.

Everything affects everything. Don't be stupid.
    Originally posted by Lanny
    People like you are the reason our civilization is going to be destroyed.

Even if that's true, can you really look at humanity as a whole and see any reason we deserve to be here?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by L­anny im an idiot

Originally posted by RisiR † im an idiot

anyone that has the hubris to think humanity is capable of influencing the climate in such a manner is a complete idiot. it is a literal delusion of grandeur. no one says humanity is having zero effect on the planets climate. humanity is having a trivial effect on the planets climate in consideration of other natural factors.
    Originally posted by RisiR † It is absolutely ignorant to believe that our existence does not influence the climate.

I'm not sure on which level but if we shrink the scale to something way smaller and more comprehensible it might be more understandable. Lets say, for example, a room. A room that has a closed "ecosystem". If you are alone in that room you have no problem breathing but if there are 250 people in it and 100 of those are smoking cigars you will soon gasp for air.

Everything affects everything. Don't be stupid.

Sure,but it's likely way over exaggerated. And besides, we ARE making progress as a country towards being more environmentally friendly but it's just NOT FAST ENOUGH for some.

My biggest problem is that, no matter how many regulations we pass in the name of preserving the environment, we can't force other countries to do any of it.

The end result of that is everybody being able to do everything cheaper than us. These multi-billion dollar CEOs, not giving a shit about things like domestic manufacturing, unemployment rate, or human rights violations of those that make their products, will buy from them instead of paying a few more dollars for something made in USA. Bye bye US manufacturing and jobs.

Want cleaner air? Quit letting the oil barons run the country and find another source of energy.

Want to save the trees? Ban unsolicited spam mail.

There is nothing us peons can do. It's the people that have all the money that will have to change these things, and they will lose money if they do. So that's not going to happen.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Which other natural factors?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Which other natural factors?

We don't really know. We still can't explain why one summer will have an average 10 degrees lower and the next will have an average ten degrees higher. Until we do we have no real way of telling how much climate change is natural and how much is man made
Jump to Top