User Controls

So a retarded junkie with a fat wife hops into a bar...

Enterita African Astronaut
    Stupid Noob was trying to do karate the other day. I guess you could call that Partial Arts.

But who needs karate when you're a weapons fan? I heard he's good with his nub chucks.

You know, the other day Stupid Noob said he needed to go to the bank to check his balance. I said, "you can just do that here" and pushed him over.

You know, Stupid Noob has a prosthetic leg. He's one of the few people who can use the phrase, "I stand corrected" literally.

I wonder if Stupid Noob only charges half price on his meetups with LSD?

Stupid Noob would make a good pirate. One leg, and by the looks of his wife, he seems to be blind in one eye as well.

Poor junkie. A fat wife, only signed up to this community in 2016, and to top it all off, he's lack-toes intolerant.

He's brave though! Never gets cold feet. Cold FOOT at the most.

He puts the hop in hip-hop.

It's a shame he already has one foot in the grave though.

Poor fucker always has trouble finishing the hokey-pokey.

....He has one leg is what I'm trying to say here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    I giggled.

Internally.

So not really.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    =O
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this is your brain on jedi comedy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra this is your brain on jedi comedy

What's the deal with Stupid Noob? It should be Stupid Nub!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Enterita What's the deal with Stupid Noob? It should be Stupid Nub!

Noob, is past tense...

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    You spent hours poring over amputee jokes to make this thread didn't you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stupid noob You spent hours poring over amputee jokes to make this thread didn't you?

weeks
    Originally posted by stupid noob You spent hours poring over amputee jokes to make this thread didn't you?

some farm equipment beat you in a fight
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ol captain decapitation
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enterita Stupid Noob was trying to do karate the other day. I guess you could call that Partial Arts.

But who needs karate when you're a weapons fan? I heard he's good with his nub chucks.

You know, the other day Stupid Noob said he needed to go to the bank to check his balance. I said, "you can just do that here" and pushed him over.

You know, Stupid Noob has a prosthetic leg. He's one of the few people who can use the phrase, "I stand corrected" literally.

I wonder if Stupid Noob only charges half price on his meetups with LSD?

Stupid Noob would make a good pirate. One leg, and by the looks of his wife, he seems to be blind in one eye as well.

Poor junkie. A fat wife, only signed up to this community in 2016, and to top it all off, he's lack-toes intolerant.

He's brave though! Never gets cold feet. Cold FOOT at the most.

He puts the hop in hip-hop.

It's a shame he already has one foot in the grave though.

Poor fucker always has trouble finishing the hokey-pokey.

….He has one leg is what I'm trying to say here.

Pretty Good.. did you steal these from Jeff Jefferies?
    You should join the Melbourn Inprov group. have a go at it you little troll-trash talking hoodlum.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enterita some farm equipment beat you in a fight

That's just mean. Do people come here with serious injuries or the results of and get taunted by the likes of you?

Would you go to a VA hospital and taunt the injured soldiers as they're getting shit underfunded health care?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Stupid Noob would make a good pirate. One leg, and by the looks of his wife, he seems to be blind in one eye as well ::redface

OK, that one was actually pretty funny.

Do infinityshock now
    Originally posted by totse3.com That's just mean. Do people come here with serious injuries or the results of and get taunted by the likes of you?

Would you go to a VA hospital and taunt the injured soldiers as they're getting shit underfunded health care?

making fun of our injuries is a totse tradition!

http://meta.ytmnd.com/
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    young tender MOON PERSONs needing daddy?
Jump to Top