User Controls

Palestinians don't have a state of their own due to the jedis

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Goddam this just hit me like a bag of rocks.

This homogenous ethnic group have literally been scrubbed off the map by the jedis.

They have had their land stolen from them, even today the land owned by Palestinians grows progressively smaller, due to continual Israeli expansion (ie. the West Bank Settlements).

This is worse than ethnic cleansing. This is worse even than genocide. This is wiping a whole people, their hopes and their future, out, humiliating them, forcing them into tiny urban ghettos, while leaving them still alive and still increasing in population.

Last week, Sweden became the 135th member of the United Nations to officially recognize Palestine as an independent state. The act sparked a tetchy diplomatic incident with Israel
    OY VEY!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    The UN gave Israel the land, go cry to them.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho The UN gave Israel the land, go cry to them.

The UN are a bunch of jedis, why would I go cry to them? They belong in the oven to a man.
    The world would be so much better right now if only the holocaust had happened.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Israel is the indisputable homeland of the jedi people, and belongs to them by right of G-d saying so. Anti-Israeli sentiment is the most thinly veiled form of anti-Semitism. I'm cobtacting the SPLC and the ADL about this site. You can't he allowed to spread this kind of hate.
    Originally posted by HTS Israel is the indisputable homeland of the jedi people, and belongs to them by right of G-d saying so. Anti-Israeli sentiment is the most thinly veiled form of anti-Semitism. I'm cobtacting the SPLC and the ADL about this site. You can't he allowed to spread this kind of hate.

Interesting all the assumptions in this.

Like the SPLC is a jedi group. We all know the ADL is - they were founded to campaign for the jedi murderer Leo Frank after he killed an Irish girl, but the SPLC is also jedi, and exists largely as a jedi advocacy group.

Israel exists by divine right is a jedi doctrine. jedis are raised from the cradle not to dispute this, and if they do - physical punishment! Not nice.

The idea that God exists outside of morality is known as "exceptionalism". For instance, around the time of Iraq war, the idea was promoted by the Neocon jedis that America existed outside of moral law - known as "American Exceptionalism". Since then they have tried to blame the concept on Anglo-Americans. Goddam.

jedis move so fast you need to be on speed to keep up with them. They are sneaky and creepy as fuck. The only defense you have against them is to confine them in some closed space. An oven for instance, or a shower room. I endorse both.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill jedis move so fast you need to be on speed to keep up with them. They are sneaky and creepy as fuck. The only defense you have against them is to confine them in some closed space. An oven for instance, or a shower room. I endorse both.

This fucking conspiracy theory based antisemitic nonsense is what people need to defend themselves against. Nazi subversion of our culture cannot go unanswered. This whole thread is deplorable. Your ideas are so backwards, and bigoted... they're based in nothing but irrational fear and hate. The jedi people are the most productive and intelligent members of western civilization. It's understandable for people to hate and mistrust those who are so obviously superior to them, but to try and propagate that mistrust and hate is unforgivable. Palestine isn't even a real country - it never was - and Israel's right to exist is as unquestionable as the jedi people's.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by HTS This fucking conspiracy theory based antisemitic nonsense is what people need to defend themselves against. Nazi subversion of our culture cannot go unanswered. This whole thread is deplorable. Your ideas are so backwards, and bigoted… they're based in nothing but irrational fear and hate. The jedi people are the most productive and intelligent members of western civilization. It's understandable for people to hate and mistrust those who are so obviously superior to them, but to try and propagate that mistrust and hate is unforgivable. Palestine isn't even a real country - it never was - and Israel's right to exist is as unquestionable as the jedi people's.

You have been jediashed.

Free your mind dumbass.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You have been jediashed.

Free your mind dumbass.

You've been brainwashed gradually by stupid nazi memes that appealed to your edgy sense of backwards internet humor. Free your own mind. You weren't always like this.
    Originally posted by HTS This fucking conspiracy theory based antisemitic nonsense is what people need to defend themselves against. Nazi subversion of our culture cannot go unanswered. This whole thread is deplorable. Your ideas are so backwards, and bigoted… they're based in nothing but irrational fear and hate. The jedi people are the most productive and intelligent members of western civilization. It's understandable for people to hate and mistrust those who are so obviously superior to them, but to try and propagate that mistrust and hate is unforgivable. Palestine isn't even a real country - it never was - and Israel's right to exist is as unquestionable as the jedi people's.

Error.

And error has no rights.

But seriously, nice wall text, and nice rebuttal.

Why do the jedi people have no right to exist? Why do any white group of people?

jedi intellectuals have devoted enormous resource towards proving that whites are pure evil. Even the Irish.

So why aren't the jedi people, the most evil conquerors of all, the people who destroyed Jericho, who massacred the people of Mizpah (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mizpah) and the people of Gibeah (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gibeah) and who are sworn to destroy the people of Amalek (meaning Europe) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek) censured even in the slightest. Despite their repeated genocides, and future genocidal intents (which includes my race - jedis literally want to kill me)?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    HTS is trolling. Again.
    Tell us what your real problem is..Israel belongs to the jedis, given to them by the U.N. and Jeruselem is their capital as Trump has made clear. Gather your armies and go against them and you will lose.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS Israel is the indisputable homeland of the jedi people, and belongs to them by right of G-d saying so. Anti-Israeli sentiment is the most thinly veiled form of anti-Semitism. I'm cobtacting the SPLC and the ADL about this site. You can't he allowed to spread this kind of hate.

provide documentation signed by god...notarized...evidencing that the kikes own that area of the eastern med.

the bible is a work of fiction...mostly plagiarized...with no basis in reality.

no one likes kikes for a reason.

shill.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Uhuh yes. No argument there, i agree.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Tell us what your real problem is..Israel belongs to the jedis, given to them by the U.N. and Jeruselem is their capital as Trump has made clear. Gather your armies and go against them and you will lose.

if it werent for the US taxpayer providing funding and backup to the kikes in kikenland that literal ghetto would have been overrun by hajis several decades ago and every kike hacked to pieces.

five seconds after the US declares an end to kikenland support the combined haji population surrounding judenkikelan will obliterate each and every kike... male, female, and sprog.
    The entire world minus the U.S. (the U.S. as a whole) hates Israel, yet they persist. Take away our support if you want (not happening BTW) and they remain a ME superpower.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    But really fuck the muslims, have you ever read the Qu'Ran? Yeah me neither, but i hear it's quite a silly book. I know this though, know how everyone says Mohamed's wife Aisha was like 9? Well she was actually 6 when "the prophet" married her, lol. I don't personally have a problem with that, but you know, it was the daughter of his BFF Omar, and Omar says in the Qu'Ran and i paraphrase: Look bro, i really see you as a brother i don't think it is right for you to marry my daughter of 6. Then old Mo said, i know man, but listen, Allah, said to me that i will be wed to her, and i saw a vision of an angel and the angel was carrying a girl, when i lifted her veil it was Aisha.

So Omar was like, oh well, i guess that's cool then.

Also what's the deal with Jinns and Devils in Islam? Ever think of that? You should look up the Apostate Prophet on youtube.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS You've been brainwashed gradually by stupid nazi memes that appealed to your edgy sense of backwards internet humor. Free your own mind. You weren't always like this.

shill
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Tell us what your real problem is..Israel belongs to the jedis, given to them by the U.N. and Jeruselem is their capital as Trump has made clear. Gather your armies and go against them and you will lose.

Yes, Might makes right, and clearly the Palestinians don't have might on their side, at least since 1973, when Israel was being wiped off the map, so the jedis started loading their nuclear bombs onto planes to drop on various Arab capitals. It would have been the worst genocide in history, worse even than the fictitious holocaust, but Nixon wimped out and sent the jedis American tanks to drive the Arabs back.
    Of course the question how the jedis got 13 nuclear bombs was never answered - neither was the question of where missing US and Soviet fissile material went to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel%27s_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
    This is settled history, not some conspiracy theory. Settled history is pure kikery.

The UN is located in New York, and staffed by jedis, and even then the UN security council has consistently ruled against Israel, only to be blocked by the United States.
    Of course that is a formality. If the USA didn't veto the Security Council's just resolutions against jedi genocide of the Palestinians, it's a certainty than the Soviet Union/Russia would.
    This is the power of the jedis worldwide.

jedis want to belong to this secretive, creepy, mudlike cabal of a nation state. If gives them a sense of importance and grandeur. And they'll push their friends, bully their colleagues, and steal from their acquaintances to make sure that this creepy project of zionism is accomplished.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock shill

Originally posted by infinityshock no one likes kikes for a reason.

shill.

Originally posted by stare rape HTS is trolling. Again.

This is how you know when someone is brainwashed - when someone with an opposing opinion seems so preposterous that they can't be real. Look at yourselves. You've let your hearts and minds be taken over by a vile and senseless kind of hatred. You are so deeply indoctrinated into your hate-filled system of beliefs that you can't even accept that I'm being sincere. You people... you need to do some serious reflecting on your worldviews. It's disturbing.
Jump to Top