User Controls

And flow my tears the policeman said

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had a girl come and bring me one of those tasty breakfast sandwhiches from sonic that look so alluring (not that i know what that word means) and she kept going on about how she wasn't going to fuck me so i went to sleep while we were watching (the void a movie gaythrax recommended to me) she started waking me up saying she didn't come all the way to buy me breakfast and she wants to have fun so i let her suck my dick and i went back to sleep and she was like "you aren't even going to fuck me?" and i said "right" so she put her clothes on and left, she left her phone inside of my apartment and i started hearing it ring and then a knock at my door, i came back to the door and gave her my phone and slammed the door shut.

6 hours later I was going to my chiro appt and got adjusted pretty well. I noticed my doctor had a ring on and it was a masonic ring and I asked him what kind of ring it is and he said that he's a freemason and gave me the address to the lodge if i ever want to check it out and i felt kind of weird like he was trying to pull the 13th step with me, so he adjusted my back and told him i will see him in a few days.

I went to wally world to go get a brew and a pizza and after I paid i was walking out and the wally world girl asked for my reciept and i was like "my hands are full but i paid for it doll" and just kept walking then a cop walked up to me and was like come here so i did and he was asking for my reciept and i said dude i already paid for this man and he was like wheres the reciept and i told him my hands are full its in my left pocket and he literally put his hand in my left pocket and touched my dick head, i pre cumming like Clydesdale (not that i know what that word means) so he basically touched me cock and got traces of semen on his fingers.

I started walking away from wally and he shouted out to me as i was leaving "you have a nice day sir!"

and i said

"right"

but anyways i bought tickets to go see blue october, anyone else like them?

WellHung Black Hole
    Walmart does not sell beer for consumption on the premises. Your story is total bullshit.
    Originally posted by WellHung Walmart does not sell beer for consumption on the premises. Your story is total bullshit.

chiah... learn to read dickskin
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why didn't you fuck that chick, Bill Krozby? R u gay?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I thought the girl was going to be there in wally world, buying candle wax to drip on herself or something. Your story's climax is a cop touching Bill Krozby' dick sweat so that's pretty righteous
    Originally posted by WellHung Why didn't you fuck that chick, Bill Krozby? R u gay?

I had my heart broken a few months ago but besides that i would have fucked her but i was too tired to placate her bs, plus she brought condoms and I don't believe in condoms because we are electric beings and rubber is non-conductive so i don't really see the point.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    6 hours later I was going to my chiro appt and got adjusted pretty well. I noticed my doctor had a ring on and it was a masonic ring and I asked him what kind of ring it is and he said that he's a freemason and gave me the address to the lodge if i ever want to check it out
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Walmart does not sell beer for consumption on the premises. Your story is total bullshit.

Walmart may not, but in Bend, OR, convenience stores have huge tap lists and tables for drink. I like it there. Been going there a lot for hiking and biking and money.
    Originally posted by esbity Walmart may not, but in Bend, OR, convenience stores have huge tap lists and tables for drink. I like it there. Been going there a lot for hiking and biking and money.

right
    Wal-Mart's beer coolers are at the back of the store, across from the eggs, biscuits, pie shells, and yogurt. (And they are good and cold, too.)

The frozen pizzas are toward the front of the store, to the rear of the produce department.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Wal-Mart's beer coolers are at the back of the store, across from the eggs, biscuits, pie shells, and yogurt. (And they are good and cold, too.)

The frozen pizzas are toward the front of the store, to the rear of the produce department.

I didn't get a frozen pizza though so you're not right on this.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't get a frozen pizza though so you're not right on this.

I didn't say YOU got a frozen pizza.

I simply said where the frozen pizzas could be located at WalMart.

You are not right, are you? lol
    Originally posted by cupocheer I didn't say YOU got a frozen pizza.

I simply said where the frozen pizzas could be located at WalMart.

You are not right, are you? lol

it was still a non-sequitur on your part for even minching it are you by chance a functional retard?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was still a non-sequitur on your part for even minching it are you by chance a functional retard?

oops! Allow me time to go study.

I thought I was on NiS and that it wasn't necessary.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was still a non-sequitur on your part for even minching it are you by chance a functional retard?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    he's talking in code

sonic is a network not the fast junk food and wally world is his bromo's house where luigi incessantly incestuously rapes his bum bum
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she brought condoms and I don't believe in condoms because we are electric beings and rubber is non-conductive so i don't really see the point.

This is actually the smartest thing you've ever said.

Do electric zoophiles have wet dreams of electric sheep?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I had a girl come and bring me one of those tasty breakfast sandwhiches from sonic that look so alluring (not that i know what that word means) and she kept going on about how she wasn't going to fuck me so i went to sleep while we were watching (the void a movie gaythrax recommended to me) she started waking me up saying she didn't come all the way to buy me breakfast and she wants to have fun so i let her suck my dick and i went back to sleep and she was like "you aren't even going to fuck me?" and i said "right" so she put her clothes on and left, she left her phone inside of my apartment and i started hearing it ring and then a knock at my door, i came back to the door and gave her my phone and slammed the door shut.

6 hours later I was going to my chiro appt and got adjusted pretty well. I noticed my doctor had a ring on and it was a masonic ring and I asked him what kind of ring it is and he said that he's a freemason and gave me the address to the lodge if i ever want to check it out and i felt kind of weird like he was trying to pull the 13th step with me, so he adjusted my back and told him i will see him in a few days.

I went to wally world to go get a brew and a pizza and after I paid i was walking out and the wally world girl asked for my reciept and i was like "my hands are full but i paid for it doll" and just kept walking then a cop walked up to me and was like come here so i did and he was asking for my reciept and i said dude i already paid for this man and he was like wheres the reciept and i told him my hands are full its in my left pocket and he literally put his hand in my left pocket and touched my dick head, i pre cumming like Clydesdale (not that i know what that word means) so he basically touched me cock and got traces of semen on his fingers.

I started walking away from wally and he shouted out to me as i was leaving "you have a nice day sir!"

and i said

"right"

but anyways i bought tickets to go see blue october, anyone else like them?

[v.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZvuV79jeY

wrong forum

/moved to 'fake shit that only happened in Bill Krozbys fantasy world'
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    tl/dr: Bill Krozby gets turned on by a dude touching his dick.
    Originally posted by Sudo This is actually the smartest thing you've ever said.

Do electric zoophiles have wet dreams of electric sheep?

maybe hehehehehehe

*runs away*
    Originally posted by infinityshock wrong forum

/moved to 'fake shit that only happened in Bill Krozbys fantasy world'

i know how much you like the cack but sorry but not sorry you weren't apart of it, flow your beautiful tears you dickskin

im going to get "bills eyes" tattooed on my knuckels because i love you for who you are.
Jump to Top