User Controls

Why is Texas referred to as

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Why is Texas referred to as being full of steers and queers?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    We want everyone else to think that so they stay the fuck out of the great nation of Texas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Why is Texas referred to as being full of steers and queers?

I wonder what that says about the rest of the USA when the most manly rough and tumble state is accused of such things.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Why is Texas referred to as being full of steers and queers?

Its referred to as The Lone Star State. There are endless amounts of beautiful Mexican women there. That makes it a very good place to live. Oh, and my dad lives there too.
    Yes as the car bumper sticker says:

I may not have been born in Texas but I got here as quickly as I could (to exploit the 20yr old illegal Mexican maids)
    There was this Texan man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey.
    The bartender asks, "What's the matter?"
    The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend."
    The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey.
    The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?"
    The man says, "I found out that my son is gay."
    The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey.
    Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?"
    The man looks up and says, "Apprently my wife does."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

Because Herpes Brenda lives there ........ it’s driven all eligible bachelors to homosexuality

And let’s face it, who doesn’t love a good steak 🥩
    Father and son in Texas

Son: Dad do you remember your first blowjob?
    Dad: Ohhh yeah I do!
    Son: How did it taste?
    Dad: Get out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol whuut?

anyways probably because a lot of other people in u.s. are jelly of texas for a multitude of reasons
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RottenRobert full of steers and queers?

Ignorant & jealous outsider Idiots are the ones who circulate this. Also, they've never lived in Tx, so...go figure. Hypocrisy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    tek-sass

where the men are men and the sheep are afraid
    Originally posted by WellHung There are endless amounts of beautiful Mexican women there. That makes it a very good place to live.

Not just Mexicans. It's a multi-cultural melting pot.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Not just Mexicans. It's a multi-cultural melting pot.

For real. I see more Asians and Muslims here than I ever have elsewhere.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery For real. I see more Asians and Muslims here than I ever have elsewhere.

I see more Muslims now more than ever. The Asians arrived in my area like a blast of refugees back in the early 90s, but they have moved elsewhere and I don't see much of them anymore.

What area you at, legal?
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I see more Muslims now more than ever. The Asians arrived in my area like a blast of refugees back in the early 90s, but they have moved elsewhere and I don't see much of them anymore.

What area you at, legal?

Houston area. You? There are still a lot of Asians, especially Vietnamese around here. Even more around The Woodlands.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Houston area. You? There are still a lot of Asians, especially Vietnamese around here. Even more around The Woodlands.

nah totsek2 is from san Fransisco, i thought you said you lived in dallas?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Houston area. You? There are still a lot of Asians, especially Vietnamese around here. Even more around The Woodlands.

I'm near Dallas. Yes, we got a load of Laos, Cambodian, Vietnamese, etc...

I'm glad they're here and brought their culture with them. There's an Asian restaurant on every corner. Some of the best food I've ever eaten!
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    I can’t say I’ve ever had the desire to visit Texas. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Bueno motherfucker
    I’m a unicorn. I was born and raised in Austin.
Jump to Top