User Controls

I'm on a no carb diet. Day #2.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Feeling sick as fuck. Its just the bad toxins leaving my body though.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita Feeling sick as fuck. Its just the bad toxins leaving my body though.

Nope. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred energy source. To completely remove them from your diet is a very bad move on your part. You're feeling sick because you have no readily available fuel to burn for energy. You need glucose in your system, Son. Eliminate bad (simple) carbs like processed grains... eat good carbs... which are complex carbohydrates.
    Originally posted by WellHung Nope. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred energy source. To completely remove them from your diet is a very bad move on your part. You're feeling sick because you have no readily available fuel to burn for energy. You need glucose in your system, Son. Eliminate bad (simple) carbs like processed grains… eat good carbs… which are complex carbohydrates.

Not taking advice from someone who literally flirts with women on a forum.
    Ugh so sick. Been sitting on the dunny for like 2 hours now.
    Originally posted by Enterita Ugh so sick. Been sitting on the dunny for like 2 hours now.

Come on bro don't do this to yourself....it's not going to work out well. Go have yourself a bowl of whole wheat pasta or brown rice. Or Kashi cereal. Also you better be staying hydrated.
    Originally posted by WellHung Come on bro don't do this to yourself….it's not going to work out well. Go have yourself a bowl of whole wheat pasta or brown rice. Or Kashi cereal. Also you better be staying hydrated.

Yeah I drink plenty of water. I'll just try this out for a month.
    Originally posted by Enterita Yeah I drink plenty of water. I'll just try this out for a month.

Good idea. Experiment with this 4 a month... see if you can get over the hump.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by WellHung Nope. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred energy source. To completely remove them from your diet is a very bad move on your part. You're feeling sick because you have no readily available fuel to burn for energy. You need glucose in your system, Son. Eliminate bad (simple) carbs like processed grains… eat good carbs… which are complex carbohydrates.

Actually the creep is right in this case...complex carbs are important. Not junk food or simple carbs.

A basic study proved it...3 different diets for cyclists. 80% just complex carbs. 80% high protein. 80% fat. Within a few days on 80% fat racers slowed down and had no endurance. 80% high protein were much better. 80% complex carbs was the best. The absolute best combination in the end was 65% complex carbs. 25% high protein. 10% essential fat or less in some cases.

Carbo loading prior to races was eliminated...it made some racers increase in weight. You therefore needed hard training and a little rest before race time to store energy. Regular diets were initiated and only foods that released glucose slowly over a longer periods of time were used. Pasta for example goes high right away and lingers forever. Not good when you use it up racing...then the body demands more and you can get Hypo during a 5 or 6 hour event. Especially in mountains or where muscles become tired needing more energy.

Low carb is not the best and even overweight people need complex carbs. Also TST's were done and cyclists with poor diets were shown to release more salt becoming dehydrated faster needing more water.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol op is such a pussy, doesn't eat carbs for a few hours and starts feeling sick
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita Feeling sick as fuck. Its just the bad toxins leaving my body though.

stop being a fucking sheep. the human body was designed to consume a varied diet and while high-glycemic carbs are unnecessary and even 'toxic'...low-glycemic carbs are actually healthy and very beneficial to consume.

if you dont have carbs your body is going to overstress itself into producing its own carbs.

and no...fats arent a preferential energy source for the human body. they are secondary to carbs
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol op is such a pussy, doesn't eat carbs for a few hours and starts feeling sick

dont be such a blatant hypocrite. if you dont get to gnaw on a nice juicy niggers cock for more than five minutes you get sick from withdrawal pains.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita Not taking advice from someone who literally flirts with women on a forum.

i have the best nutritional advice on here any my foreplay isnt preferential.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm not taking nutritional advice from ANYBODY on this forum for drug addicts.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Come on bro don't do this to yourself….it's not going to work out well. Go have yourself a bowl of whole wheat pasta or brown rice. Or Kashi cereal. Also you better be staying hydrated.

thats all still up on the glycemic scale...so his body has no idea how to eat that stuff.

people cant go randomly changing their diets. human nutrition is more complicated than modern medical artistry is capable of understanding. hell...they just discovered a new, previously unknown, part of the human digestive tract a year or so ago.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Fucking vagina.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita I'm not taking nutritional advice from ANYBODY on this forum for drug addicts.

even better.

as long as you make sure to post the play by play reports of your body slowly rotting away and eventually starving to death.

post pics.

i claim your carcass.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Fucking vagina.

that is literally the purpose of the vagina.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell Actually the creep is right in this case…complex carbs are important. Not junk food or simple carbs.

A basic study proved it…3 different diets for cyclists. 80% just complex carbs. 80% high protein. 80% fat. Within a few days on 80% fat racers slowed down and had no endurance. 80% high protein were much better. 80% complex carbs was the best. The absolute best combination in the end was 65% complex carbs. 25% high protein. 10% essential fat or less in some cases.

Carbo loading prior to races was eliminated…it made some racers increase in weight. You therefore needed hard training and a little rest before race time to store energy. Regular diets were initiated and only foods that released glucose slowly over a longer periods of time were used. Pasta for example goes high right away and lingers forever. Not good when you use it up racing…then the body demands more and you can get Hypo during a 5 or 6 hour event. Especially in mountains or where muscles become tired needing more energy.

Low carb is not the best and even overweight people need complex carbs. Also TST's were done and cyclists with poor diets were shown to release more salt becoming dehydrated faster needing more water.

i have no idea what that even means but i do know how my body responds.

prior to a long-term (several hours) physical exertion i will eat tons of spaghetti, in addition to my normal calories...the normal kind. it never fails that if i dont carb-load i get tired sooner than i would if i didnt carb load.

the same applies if im taking a high dosage stimulant...caffeine, caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin, etc...and dont carb load. if i do carb load i have decent energy but if i dont i still have energy but i get the shakes and jitters.

salt is a single component of about half a dozen critical electrolytes...meaning that statement is virtually irrelevant. dehydration has absolutely nothing to do with 'salt.' loss of several different electrolytes is a component of dehydration, but 'salt' loss has nothing to do with becoming dehydrated faster.

also...when i have a fever i have no appetite for anything other than candy, specifically high-high-glycemic index carbs.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Go get a colonic it will remove all the bad toxins from your body.
Jump to Top